276°
Posted 20 hours ago

HayHouse Publications Energy Oracle Cards: A 53-Card Deck and Guidebook,Multi-Colour,14 x 10 x 3.5 cm

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Indecision.................................................................................................... 25 Have the subject shuffle the cards while thinking about the specific situation, issue, or question they This card reversed reveals a potential de­crease in money, with the coins falling from the garden and out of sight. Sometimes when you receive this card in this position, it may even feel as though cash is slipping through your fingers like water. This card reversed portends an increase in the money about to come your way. The previous constrictions have broken open, and there's a greater flow of money and oth­er things. Each card lias an illustration designed to represent its particular meaning, and the designs on the cards come from a number of sources. Many of them represent the im­ages I see when doing my intuitive coach­ing sessions. Some of them are archetypes that Spirit has often shown to me and may be universal in nature, such as the cornuco­pia, which indicates abundant blessings and wishes fulfilled. A few are inspired by the classic tarot, which I have used periodically over the years, both in my own life and in my readings for others. Many others reflect the energy patterns I see in people's lives.

This card shows an increase in wealth in an unexpected way. The Universe is ready to bless you on your hard work and fruits of your labour. The garden is sprinkled with coins and there are pictures of flowers blossoming. You sow the seeds of your own wealth and prosperity and it's now time to reap the rewards. Always be thankful and enjoy what the universe sends.terests and your efforts, and let your intu­ition guide you to the next open doorway. In the meantime, open your heart and your mind to the other sources of value in your life. Money is a commodity, but so are time, tranquility, and love. Choose to open the doors of these wonderful experiences your­self, and find real value there.

Many people believe that they cannot live in a material world, make lots of money, and engage in spiritual priorities at the same time. But you now realize that this isn't true! In fact, you can bring this wonderful spiri­tual focus to any endeavor. And when you do, you'll find that beyond your garden, the Universe is willing to fill your life with beauty and joy. Expect the unexpected, for joyous synchronicity abounds!This card shows someone walking away from an existing situation. She is closing the gate behind her and is walking away into a misty, unknown future. This card upright re- In the Three-Card Spread, the lines be­tween past, present, and future are less struc­tured than in the similar Nine-Card Spread. The past card on the left could be as recent as yesterday or as long ago as childhood. And the future card on the right could be as soon as tomorrow or as far away as next year. In my experience, the future becomes less and less clear the further out you go, and I rarely see beyond 18 months or two years. This is due to the fact that increasing energetic influences enter the picture, and ever. This delay may provide some purpose or protection for you—and something even better could be on its way. The Energy Oracle Cards are designed to indicate our present energy as well as fu­ture possibilities. Since we know that the Universe exists in a constant state of flow or flux, we must realize that all readings, whether with cards or through psychics, re­veal the energetic potential of things. There­fore, it is very liberating to know that as we shift our consciousness, we can also shift the events that come our way.

Angel of Balance..................................................................................... 152 This card often marks a time of great creativity, bringing the culmination of an important new project, such as the birth of a baby or the writing or publication of a book—or even the birth of a new you! Now is the time to put your energy into express­ing your truth and vision. Visualize the light of Divine love, pouring into your heart and mind like the rays of the sun, bringing inspi­ration, growth, and abundant blessings. See the future you want to create and know the sun is shining on your intentions now!On a deeper level, this card reversed is telling you that the period of self-deceit is over. You are now ready to see the abiding truth of your own value, power, and deserv­ing. It may take continued effort, but your honesty with yourself regarding these truths will bring even greater value into your life. This is a great time to move toward the completion of your desires. Your life force is vibrating with power and resonance, and your soul is calling you to direct your energy in a focused, purposeful manner. This angel of power is with you now, so go for it! I release fear and move forward with courage and trust. I have the power to direct my own destiny—now and always.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment