276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Barnetts Mega Sour Fruits 104g

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

There are many flavors of Barnett’s Mega Sour Candy; however, the following are the most popular flavors loved by all: Barnett’s Mega Sour Cola For people who like a little sour and sweet combination for their candy, the Barnett’s Mega Sour Fruits flavor is the best go-to candy for them. It can satiate your sour cravings while also satisfying your sweet tooth. Barnett’s Mega Sour Bubblegum I, like other reviewers, have been looking for a sour candy that can completely satisfy my sour cravings. I walked to the candy store the other day here in town and I asked for the most sour thing they had. Warheads and toxic waste, both things that I can eat a lot of with no problem. They are weak. Barnett’s Mega Sour Candy is much sourer than Warheads that are commonly available in the USA. What are the ingredients of Barnett’s Mega Sour Candy?

The Healthiest Junk Food Items You Can Enjoy Barnett’s Mega Sour – Frequently Asked Questions Is Barnett’s Mega Sour Candy sourer than Warheads? NOTES FOR PEOPLE WHO THINK THEY LIKE SOUR CANDY AND LEFT A BAD REVIEW, OR DON’T KNOW WHAT TRULY SOUR, SOUR CANDY IS: The nutritional information for a single serving of Barnett’s Mega Sour Candy (100 g) is given below: Energy Becoming a signature of the Barnetts range over the years, their Mega Sour sweets are, well, really sour! These handmade sour sweets are available in a range of sizes and flavour variations. You’ll find sour sweets that’re fruity, such as the Mega Sour Apple and Mega Sour Raspberry Sweet Jars, whilst you’ll also find popular Mega Sour Cola and Bubblegum variations, too. Thanks to such a broad range of flavours, you can easily make a range of Barratts Mega Sour sweets that includes something for everyone. Imagine combining the sourest candy exterior with the most delicious cola taste, and you will know exactly what Barnett’s Mega Sour Cola is like. The candy is perfect for anyone who likes the fizziness of soda and wants to experience that flavor as a tart candy. Barnett’s Mega Sour ApplesDon't worry if you're far from home and missing your favourite New Zealand treats. We ship our delicious confectionery to lolly lovers all over the world.

So if you're looking for a seriously sour and fruity treat, then you need to try Barnetts Mega Sour Fruits. Just make sure you don't try too many at once or you may end up with an extra sour face! The flavor of the hard candy is just OK. The lime reminded me of a bank lollipop, but if it was just really well made. There's still that vibe of "this tastes more like the rind of a lime than the fruit itself," but their recipe must be better for my tastes because I'm not avoiding the flavor. If the underlying candy could have more interesting flavors, I would probably like this product even more, but as it stands, the basic few that you get are still worth the cost and wait time for delivery in my opinion. At Crazy Candies, we believe everyone should be able to enjoy the joy of candy. That's why we offer vegan, halal, sugar-free, and gluten-free lolly ranges to cater to those with special dietary needs. Sugar, Glucose, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Bicarbonate of Soda, Flavouring. Colours E102, E142, E110, E129. for example: i have always LOOOOOVED hot sauce, but after i quit smoking, i couldn’t handle it anymore. i would DIE after round 2 on Hot Ones. i STILL love hot sauce (tapatio, frank’s buffalo, green tobasco, & sriracha) - but i’m not gonna buy a bottle of ghost pepper molten lava, and complain that it burned a hole through my tongue — that would be incredibly stupid of me. what i WOULD say is, ‘my mouth is on fire, i feel like i’m dying, and if you want the hottest hot sauce on earth, this might be for you.’

Wholesale Barnetts Sweets

Barnetts is a small family-run business located in Nottingham, England. With a reputation for producing high-quality sweets, Barnetts Sweets have been making traditional boiled lollies since 1925. And now with their latest release of Mega Sour Fruits, they're bringing an extra-sour twist to the mix!

The Best Sugar-Free Candy to Satisfy Your Candy Cravings Sourest Candy in The World (Barnett’s Mega Sour Challenge) TL;DR: THIS IS THE SOUREST CANDY I HAVE EVER HAD. if you don’t like tongue-burning, eye-tearing Sour candy, don’t buy this. it is not for you. i, however, LOOOVE THEM. i don’t know how i’d never heard of or had them til now (i finally googled ’sourest candy on earth’ and this was the top result), but they have brought me severe, salivating, and acidic joy. In the 2000s, the confectioners at the company began to take people’s changing tastes into account and delivered a fantastic new product. The “Mega Sours” were created to suit the modern palate of children and adults who wanted something exciting to try. Barnett’s Mega Sour Candy is completely safe to eat and is manufactured using fresh and high-quality ingredients. However, due to the extreme sour nature of the candy, it is advised by the company not to consume the candy in excess. Eating too much Barnett’s Mega Sour Candy at once can temporarily lead to mouth and stomach discomfort. it also seems that the same people who can’t handle Sour candy complain so much, that countless Sour candies have been discontinued or neutralized. a TRAVESTY. somewhere between 2005-2010 Sour candy started to disappear from stores. by now, all my favorites, gone or completely neutered.I LOVE SOUR CANDY. it is VERY hard to find genuinely Sour candy. i consider myself a Sour candy aficionado. some people eat orange slices, i eat lemon slices. why? because Sour. A fifth-generation family business that’re still making amazing sweets using traditional methods and equipment, you know exactly what you are getting with Barnetts. Their charming and characterful sweets add another element to any sweetshop. Whether you opt for one of their countless Mega Sour variations or a true classic, sweet lovers simply adore seeing these sweet tubs on shelves. Days 2, 3, and 4--I found my bravery and I've been popping them right in my mouth without worry. Still just 1 per day, because my gauge of these is that 2 would be pushing it for me. With blue raspberry baby bottle pops, I can eat 1 per day, but if I've gone for 1.5 or 2, I would start to get burns and have to wait for my mouth to heal enough that further sour foods would be okay. If you get an acid burn in your mouth, even just eating things with salt can burn in the hours that immediately follow. The company focused on manufacturing cough sweets until the 1990s when there was a major shift in consumer behavior. People wanted to buy candy easily available at the supermarket. Therefore, Barnett Confectioners Ltd began producing unwrapped candy for people.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment