276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Seed Envelopes

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The black and red box is made from powder coated, galvanised steel, so it should stand the test of time and it features a lift-up lid with two metal clasps to seal it securely shut. Step 4: Tuck in the flap to hold it in place –Tuck the corner of one flap into the fold of the other to securely hold it in place. We think these are the best seeds you can sow, and we really hope that you enjoy growing your vegetables from them.

This rectangular seed storage box is a great multi-use tin, perfect for storing packets of seeds as well as any string, tags or other bits and pieces prone to going missing. Printed Seed Packets and Small Envelopes Surprisingly, it is very difficult to find anyone making or printing small envelopes. This vintage-style tin is just the thing for keeping your seeds safe and secure, while adding a touch of style to your garden shed. We now work with a number of UK seed wholesalers to provide you with the whole package – so not just the outer bespoke-printed seed packet, but supplied to you complete with the seeds sealed inside.

The more we know about your preferences, needs, and any specific ideas you might have in mind, the better we can craft a personalized solution that aligns perfectly with your vision. See the photo above with the caption “Filling my custom envelopes with seeds”, and that should help you see what I mean. I also love to share them with friends, and use them to trade for other varieties I don’t already have. Share your steps for how to make seed packets, or your favorite types of seed envelopes in the comments section below!

Full-colour printing available on both the front and back of each Seed Packet with a choice of a Kraft or Gloss finish. These instructions are for making 2″ x 2″ square envelopes (approximately), which work great for most types of seeds. Measure and cut the paper – Use either a paper cutter or scissors to cut the paper into 4″ x 4″ squares. Personalised seed packets have a high perceived value making them a very popular promotional giveaway.When I'm not in the garden, you'll find me canning, pickling, cooking, and preserving all of my homegrown food. Align them with the bottom of the envelope, and make sure they are even on both sides so that your seed packet is square. I encourage you to get creative by using different types of paper, like a mix of bright colors or cute patterns.

So, using the instructions on this site, you've saved your seed from carefully selected plants, having of course followed the appropriate instructions for isolation and/or population sizes, and then dried it and winnowed it , giving you a huge amount of lovely seed. By contrast, full colour printed seed packets with pictures of brightly coloured flowers or similar generally look best if a white envelope is used, this way the paper colour doesn’t interfere with the print design at all. You can use these as DIY seed envelopes for trading and sharing with friends, or use them for storage. From vegetables, herbs, fruits, and flowers to cacti, succulents, tropicals, and houseplants - you name it, I've grown it!Our promotional Kraft Seed Envelopes can be presented in a variety of ways; from the small (less than the size of credit card) to the big (larger than a standard envelope). Step 2: Fold the paper square in half –First you should fold the square of paper in half, corner to corner.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment