276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Formula Of Love: O+T=<3 (Full Of Love Ver.)

£18.595£37.19Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Ribeiro, Ana Clara (November 29, 2021). "The 20 Best K-Pop Albums of 2021". PopMatters. Archived from the original on November 29, 2021 . Retrieved November 29, 2021.

Company" 칸에 작성하시면 되며, 한국내 배송정보를 배송대행지 또는 실거주자가 아닌 정보(이름, 우편번호, 주소, 전화번호 등등)를 기입하실 경우, 화물의 분실 및 추가 관세 등등 불이익이 발생할 수 있으며 해당 부분은 구매자 책임을 알려드립니다. 온라인 배송은 미국 로스엔젤레스에서 진행되며 미국>한국 택배배송 관련 문의는 [email protected]로 주시면 한국어 가능한 담당자께서 안내 드리겠습니다. JEONGYEON: Because I experienced what society is like from a very young age, I was able to learn how to behave properly in the society, compared to other people of my age. It is fascinating to know how some ONCEs have gone through the process of becoming an adult with the development of TWICE. I just wish that we could stay like this together forever. Ziwei, Puah (October 1, 2021). "TWICE unveil highly anticipated 'The Feels' music video". NME. Archived from the original on October 1, 2021 . Retrieved October 1, 2021. a b Formula of Love: O+T=<3 (CD). Twice. JYP Entertainment. 2021. {{ cite AV media notes}}: CS1 maint: others in cite AV media (notes) ( link) Park, Seo-yeon (November 11, 2021). "트와이스, 정규 3집 선주문 70만 장 돌파..자체 최고 기록 달성(공식)". Herald Pop (in Korean). Archived from the original on November 11, 2021 . Retrieved November 11, 2021– via Naver.Lee, Soo-jin (November 4, 2021). "트와이스, 이번엔 펑키한 '익스플로전' 버전 공개". Newsis (in Korean). Archived from the original on November 8, 2021 . Retrieved November 8, 2021. Chin, Carmen (October 21, 2021). "TWICE perform new song 'Candy' in celebration of sixth anniversary". NME. Archived from the original on November 15, 2021 . Retrieved October 22, 2021. The album's title, Formula of Love: O+T=<3, has two meanings according to Twice. The letters O and T represent the initials of Once—the group's official fandom's name—and Twice, respectively, while the heart symbol ( <3) represents love; thus, the "formula of love" can be verbalized as "Once plus Twice equals love". [20] The letters O and T also represent the initials of numbers 1 ( one) and 2 ( two), respectively, while the number 3 in the heart symbol ( <3) represents the position of Formula of Love: O+T=<3 in Twice's Korean albums chronology. [21] Release and promotion [ edit ] NAYEON: I’m learning all the little details about myself, as well as how strong ONCE’s love towards us is.

Album Chart[December 2021 Album Chart]. Gaon Music Chart (in Korean). Korea Music Content Association. Archived from the original on January 7, 2022 . Retrieved January 6, 2022. Elsewhere on the latest Top Album Sales chart, new albums from Taylor Swift, Silk Sonic ( Bruno Mars and Anderson .Paak), Jason Aldean and Money Man debut in the top 10, while a deluxe reissue of Nirvana’s 1991 album Nevermind spurs its re-entry into the top five.

10. “Cactus”

JEONGYEON: We always performed for end-of-year stages during the holidays, so we really didn’t have time to get together for a holiday tradition. My favorite holiday movie is Home Alone! And finally: What can you tease about what’s coming next for TWICE—and what any concerts for Formula of Love: O+T=<3 would be like? Jeon, Hyo-jin (October 21, 2021). "트와이스, 데뷔 6주년 라이브 성료". Sports Donga (in Korean). Archived from the original on October 22, 2021 . Retrieved October 22, 2021. On Aug. 18, JYP Entertainment announced Jeongyeon would take a break from promotions to focus on her mental health. "Jeongyeon is currently experiencing panic and psychological anxiety," the agency said in a statement, according to Soompi. "We value our artists' health as the most important issue. Therefore, after deep discussions internally accompanied by professional medical measures, we have decided that it is needed for Jeongyeon to have sufficient time to focus on her recovery and rest." JYP added that Jeongyeon "will be unable to attend TWICE's activity" for a while, but didn't specify when she would return. a b Dongre, Divyansha (November 12, 2021). "TWICE Decodes The Formula Of Love in 'Scientist' ". Rolling Stone India. Archived from the original on November 12, 2021 . Retrieved November 12, 2021. Lee, Seung-hoon (October 21, 2021). "트와이스, 데뷔 6주년 기념 라이브 성료→'CANDY' 무대 선공개.."원스 늘 행복하길" ". OSEN (in Korean). Archived from the original on October 22, 2021 . Retrieved October 22, 2021.

MOMO: MINA. She is full of creativity and always comes up with new and mind-blowing ideas. Who gives the best relationship advice? Early, JT (December 16, 2021). "BPM's Top 50 Albums of 2021". Beats Per Minute. Archived from the original on December 17, 2021 . Retrieved December 17, 2021. Seon, Mi-kyung (November 12, 2021). " '컴백' 트와이스 "정규3집 기뻐..재미있는 앨범 됐으면 좋겠다"[일문일답]". OSEN (in Korean). Archived from the original on November 12, 2021 . Retrieved November 12, 2021. MOMO: I choose SANA, since she is nice to everyone and uses pretty words that make people happy. Who’s the mom of the group or biggest caretaker?JEONGYEON: I like listening to NAYEON, MOMO, and CHAEYOUNG’s unit song, “HELLO (NAYEON, MOMO, CHAEYOUNG)”, since it’s a very new style that TWICE took on for the first time. Hong, Hye-min (November 11, 2021). "트와이스, 선주문만 70만 장". Hankook Ilbo (in Korean). Archived from the original on November 11, 2021 . Retrieved November 11, 2021. a b c d e f g h i j k l m Raj, Tanu I. (November 15, 2021). "TWICE – 'Formula of Love: O+T=<3' review: a masterful win befitting their global expansion". NME. Archived from the original on November 15, 2021 . Retrieved November 15, 2021. a b "Dutchcharts.nl – Twice – Formula of Love: O%2BT%3D%3C3" (in Dutch). Hung Medien. Retrieved December 4, 2021. Monthly album ranking – December 2021] (in Japanese). Oricon. Archived from the original on January 14, 2022 . Retrieved February 10, 2022.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment