276°
Posted 20 hours ago

AirWick Air Freshener Spray, SPRING ROSES, 250ml, Stacey Solomon Range

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable). Fresh and Floral Aroma: Immerse your space in the invigorating scent of Spring Roses, creating an ambiance of natural beauty and elegance. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). Tackle tasks little and often: In a busy home I know all too well how jobs around the house can build up and feel overwhelming. I recommend tackling a few small tasks each day and not beating yourself up if you can’t finish everything you wanted to.

Product Information Let the warm notes of sandalwood, vanilla blossom and hints of Spring roses wrap around you to create a calming haven. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. This Air Wick Stacey Solomon Liquid Electrical Twin Refills will fill your home with a relaxing and pleasant aroma.

Versatile Placement: Ideal for any room where you want to experience the uplifting and floral scent of Spring Roses. This mess-free, portable device will last up to 45 days on the lowest setting, bringing you long-lasting, delightfully inspiring fragrances. Long lasting: Provides up to 45 days of continuous, long-lasting fragrance per refill on low setting. Our mess-free refills require no added water, come with Aromatherapy scents and last up to 45 days*, with our device running in 8-hour cycles and going on standby for 16 hours to deliver fragrance when you are there to enjoy it.

It must not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of ASDA, nor without due acknowledgement. The ability to comment on our stories is a privilege, not a right, however, and that privilege may be withdrawn if it is abused or misused.

October 2020 How to Connect With Nature 2020-10-16 Nature is all around us and can bring amazing benefits to both our physical and mental wellbeing. I love making my own floral and foliage displays from plants I find in the garden – it’s so therapeutic! The TV presenter and singer, 32, has partnered with Air Wick to create her first-ever range of 'Spring Roses' scents.

So when we heard the news that Stacey was launching a new home fragrance collection for Spring, we could wait to get our hands on the new range.I can’t wait for you all to enjoy this range we’ve been working on for so long on and that I love so much. Stacey says of her latest range, “My home is my happy place and I love filling it with beautiful fragrances. After all that is done, the Morning Meadow reed diffuser in the living room will be a lovely finishing touch – the jasmine fragrance lasts for ages and really freshens up the place. Spring Roses is a relaxing fragrance with warm notes of sandalwood, vanilla flower, and traces of roses.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment