276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Keter Unity BBQ Table

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Both can be wiped down and cleaned really easily and if you get a mixture of the two like the Keter Unity you’ll have a table that not only looks good but will last for years. Qubox Retail Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, registration number 987047 . For example, we have a patio and we usually grab plates, dishes etc in separate trips from the house.

I have to say that the Keter Unity is beautiful and I love the fact that it’s fitted with a hygienic 430-grade stainless steel top. I love the adjustable feet (my patio is a little on the uneven side) and the fact that it’s made of polyprop.There’s the odd screw that requires driving in, however, in the main, the whole thing snaps together. Maintenance Free– The Keter Unity Double BBQ Table is finished with a textured wood grain effect, giving a natural aesthetic without the maintenance. Merging with the resin entails the colour pigments of either espresso brown or the deep anthracite shade of graphite grey beside being strengthened with UV protection to stabilize the manufacture from the intensity of sunburn damaging the composition with fractures and colour-bleach. The Beneffito Aveiro BBQ Trolley is perfect for keeping all your essentials close at hand when you light the BBQ. On the whole, Unity feedback comes across very well however a few downgrades are frustratingly provided due to annoying damages and missing parts which is rather puzzling.

Feedback’s impressive with regards to how clear the assembly process is, aided by embossing the instruction label onto each part during moulding. I find Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Pinterest currently the most popular Social media platforms where visitors share with their friends.It is made from Keter’s famous weather-resistant resin and has a durable finish that can withstand all cooking and serving tasks. No matter what type or size of BBQ you own there’s one thing that will come in handy and that’s a good quality BBQ table or BBQ trolley.

The top meanwhile is stainless steel which, when added to the resin means you have a table that is really easy to clean and maintain. That’s a lot of storage for a BBQ table and allows you to keep everything you could possibly want to be locked away in safety.Finally, you’ll also find that cleaning a BBQ table or trolley when you’ve finished is much easier than cleaning a standard garden table. I love outdoor activities, especially picnic and going to the beach and parks and almost all the time, we have BBQ.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment