276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Reuzel Fiber Pomade, Hair Holding Wax For Men, 113 g

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Longer hair or shorter hair, this low shine pomade is perfect for any hair type. Made for the gentleman or the female who is looking for a more malleable, movable product, offering texture and volume with a natural, low shine finish. Reuzel Fiber Pomade Ingredients: I believe it’s wise to consider the value for money offered by each product. Obviously, the last thing you want is to spend more money on something that offers less value. I have to admit I was a bit skeptical about adding this product to the list. And don’t get me wrong, it’s awesome. This pomade comes in three different sizes; the 1.3Oz ( travel-size), 4Oz ( home use), or 12Oz ( ideal for commercial use). And the best part is that it’s water-based. This means that you’ll have an easy time applying, styling, and cleaning it out.

Reuzel Pomade Review. The 5 Best Pomades For The Ultimate Reuzel Pomade Review. The 5 Best Pomades For

Reuzel Fiber Pomade creates textured definition with a firm but pliable hold and low shine finish. This product works on all hair types, is great for texturizing and increasing fullness. It will leave your hair with a low shine and unsurpassed pliable hold. Easy to rework hair after styling and washes out with ease.

Well, even before we get into its ingredients , this pomade comes in a metal tin; that’s not only reusable but also much kinder to the environment than plastic. It’s a medium-hold styling product designed to be gentler and less weighty on hair. With it, you get to enjoy a little more flexibility (thanks to its lanolin content) while still achieving an all-day-long hairstyle. Well, I haven’t seen many complaints on this end. Old Spice Pomade is infused with a pleasant, manly scent; that will keep your hair smelling awesome and unimposing.

Reuzel Fiber Pomade (tặng lược + dầu gội Aurane 40ml) Reuzel Fiber Pomade (tặng lược + dầu gội Aurane 40ml)

The green can is a nice introduction to using oil-based. This is mostly made of wax and oil and had a described medium hold. When presented with multiple options, making the right decision can be hard. I mean, you may find yourself asking, “Which is the best Reuzel pomade for me?” Now, one thing I love about this pomade is that it gives a pliable hold. Hence, reactivation and restyling are easy.

The Get Down:

Made with the Reuzel formula that includes beeswax which helps moisture retention. Also helps this product comb nicely through your hair to limit clumping. And, as is evident from the products above, the brand has a pomade for every man’s desired style and hair type. Start by scooping some out of the tin and rubbing it in your hands. Then apply all over your hair using hands and a comb if you like until you can no longer see the product. This usually mean it is distrubuted evenly. A water-based formula that works for all types of hair. Holds like a strong wax, but rinses out easily.

UK REUZEL

For someone with thin hair, I recommend using pomades that contain volumizing properties rather than weight. With this kind of finish, you get to retain your hair’s natural look and texture; even after styling. They offer a myriad of products including pomades, clays, waxes, tonics, shampoos, creams, grease, balms, powders, and so on. You can read Reuzel product history; it’s inspiring to use something created by passionate people like them.

PLIABLE HOLD • NATURAL FINISH • WATER SOLUBLE

And that’s why it’s ideal for men who want to achieve hairstyles that are less glossy and look more natural. The fiber pomade is a great new product that is designed for all types of hair that makes it great for texturizing and increasing the fullness. While the green version, grease-based Reuzel smells like apples, this red version has a sweet, caramel fragrance to it. It doesn’t contain any harmful ingredients like parabens and offers more value due to its low cost per ounce.

the Best Pomades for Thin Hair in 2023 A Beginner’s Guide to the Best Pomades for Thin Hair in 2023

This pomade is ideal for all kinds of hair; regardless of length or texture. It gives hair a nice, glossy finish that’s just shiny enough to look cool. The reason is, Reuzel, makes a few formulas for different types of hair and styles. So, I’m going to review all the colored tins they make. For starters, it has a medium hold that softens and keeps thin hair in place until the end of the day.

Frequently Asked Questions

The best product I have used in my hair. Perfect hold and finish to hair. Does not harden over time and across temperatures. Great texture and does not leave my hair oily. This pomade is a medium to low shine product. This means that you’ll definitely get some gloss; but not enough to be deemed as high-gloss nor too little to come out as matte. The REUZEL Blue Pomade is probably Reuzel’s best, high-hold pomade that’s also water-based. Plus, unlike the other products on this review, this one offers high shine and a glossy finish.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment