276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Mediumship Training Deck: 50 Practical Tools for Developing Your Connection to the Other-Side

£10.995£21.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

As a clear channel to Spirit, ensuring that the channel housing is as pure as possible always improves a connection. Taking care of your physical body, the base-camp for your Spirit, will improve your spiritual body's working conditions. Susanne Geisemann, a well known medium, has a free one hour video introduction to mediumship. It is HERE. Other Mediumship Training Online That is Free FREE Zen Academy. An intention or a prayer where before connecting you invite in love, truth and the Spirits in honor or the highest healing and upon closing, you state that the connection is closing, and any spirits who wish to connect must wait until the next time you open the portal. An example opening intention

I offer self paced video training. For each class I have (there are 4) I provide a free video introduction, which is a free class in itself. Laura is a gem, a breath of fresh air, especially in the social media content creator market… Laura states her life’s purpose (her soul purpose) is to help people. Clair’ senses are a collective word explaining the different types of psychic abilities which correspond to the metaphysical and spiritual subtle senses. From this mediumship training course, you’ll gain a thorough understanding of the four main and four lesser-known Clairs and learn how to identify and develop you primary Clair ability. Laura’s courses are presented in a way that you can understand even if you have no knowledge of anything regarding spirituality, eastern philosophy, or energy work.She lives in Nepal, has little training available to her there and a zero money budget. Yet she is aspiring to develop her spiritual awareness, gifts and skills in the area of mediumship.

TESTIMONIAL 4. Allison C., “ Dear Laura, Your beautiful photo came up in my news feed today and I wanted to take a moment to share a much over due letter of appreciation for you. Do you primarily deliver messages to clients from Loved Ones that they know? If so, give automatic writing a try and connect with a Guide or any Light spirit who wants to communicate via the written word. Edna R. Lee. Testimonial for SOUL PSYCHIC HEALER MEDIUMSHIP CERTIFICATION COURSE.“Good Afternoon Laura, I hope this message find you doing well. I KNOW that you are doing well because I have felt your Spirit very strongly during the last week. That’s probably because I completed all four Modules of the Medium Certification but I didn’t want that last Module on Psychic Mediumship to end. I repeated it and soaked up the information in the accompanying E-book. Learn the vital practices for empaths so you never experience energy drain. How to get clear confirmations + create impermeable boundaries so you always feel safe and connected. Meet your gatekeeper! Upon completion of your course assessments, you receive 2 certificates. A certificate from the Centre of Excellence and a CPD certificate displaying the number of CPD points earned from the course.

Advanced Filters

If you are clairvoyant, you may rely heavily on the images you see to convey the messages of Spirit and pay less attention to receiving clairaudient information or sense.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment