276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Under a Greek Moon: The perfect escapist read from the Sunday Times bestseller

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It's a story that's been told many times; that of a young, fairly innocent girl who meets a gorgeous, rich man and whose dreams are shattered. For Shauna, those few weeks on a remote Greek island will shape the rest of her life. No matter that she finds fame and fortune, becomes rich and much loved, there's always a piece of her left on Ithos. Under A Greek Moon is a sweeping saga set on the fictional Greek isle of Ithos and amid the glamour of Tinseltown in which flame-haired Irish heroine Shauna O’Brien finds love, loses it, finds it again, has it snatched from her and ultimately retraces her teenage dream. Chilling moment celebrity medium predicted Matthew Perry's death THREE days before he drowned aged 54

Strictly's Katya Jones leaves rehearsals with dance partnerNigel Harman as she's seen for the first time since splitting from William Abbotts A nation of wheeler dealers: Half who sold a car online did so to an online buying service... and three-quarters were HAPPY with the experience!At the heart, theres's a tender and quite emotional story of lost love and misunderstanding. Of opportunities missed and the power of family and friends. Carol Kirkwood’s plot is cleverly structured so that the reader has glimpses into the past as well as present action, adding interest and appeal to the story. Not only is there conflict at many levels, and romance, but there’s mystery too so that Under a Greek Moon will appeal to a wide range of readers. I really enjoyed this book. I wasn't sure what to expect from this debut novel, particularly given Carol Kirkwood is better known as a TV presenter, but I needn't have worried.

Rebekah Vardy 'is rushed to hospital after horror accident on her horse where she was dragged along the ground by her stirrup' Ben Cohen's ex-wife Abby gives an insight into 'much needed holiday' with her twin daughters and new partner Dave after all clear from bowel cancer King Charles expresses 'sorrow and regret' over Britain's colonial past - but stops short of a full apology during state visit to KenyaJoe Jonas pushes hisdaughters around New York in a fairytale carriage after reaching temporary custody agreement with Sophie Turner MAFS UK's Bianca reveals she wanted to be matched with GEORGES rather than JJ because of his 'manly vibes' Emilia Clarke reveals what her true fears were after suffering a brain haemorrhage: 'I wasn't afraid of dying. I was afraid of being fired!' Former I'm A Celeb star Lembit Opik claims Nigel Farage will WIN the show as he prepares to join the lineup in a lucrative deal Jada Pinkett Smith admits Will's Oscars slap was the moment she decided to stay with him... and reveals 'non-traditional' relationship is their way forward

And who would play Shauna in the movie? ‘Sienna Miller would be good,’ she says, ‘and George Clooney would be perfect as the older Demetrios.’ S Club admit they struggle to speak about late bandmatePaul Cattermole as they embark on reunion tour Amanda Abbington slam trolls after Strictly exit and hints at being 'pushed over the edge' as she says 'you never know what someone's going through' Heidi Klum tantalisingly reveals just PART of her Halloween look after weeks of speculation... so what WILL the queen of the costumes dress as? EXCLUSIVE: Belinda Carlisle, 65, steps out with a leopard-print CANE as she makes rare public outing - after revealing she has torn her quadricep

About this book

No ribbon cutting royal here! Queen Maxima of The Netherlands meets Kenya's Minster of Finance as she...

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment