276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Melano CC Age Spot Beauty Essence - 20ml

£37.5£75.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

When combined together, these two vitamins which are antioxidants work together to prevent photodamage. Tinh Chất Dưỡng Trắng, trị mụn thâm Serum Vitamin C Melano CC Rohto sản phẩm dưỡng trắng da, trị mụn thâm vô cùng hiệu quả đến từ Nhật Bản.

ROHTO MENTHOLATUM Melano CC Vitamin C Essence (20ml)

Banish hyperpigmention and tone up skin with this lightweight essence chock-full of Vitamin C and Vitamin E derivatives. Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate và Thymo: giảm khả năng kích ứng cho da, giảm sưng và ngăn ngừa mụn hình thành.I included the box in the pictures here (which I don’t usually do) because it is otherwise very difficult for a non-Japanese speaker to find this product. If you look at the paper insert (which is all in Japanese, and from what I can tell, quite informative, if you can read Japanese) they even advise you NOT to cut off the nozzle LOL! For those interested, this is the ingredients list for the Melano CC Vitamin C Brightening Premium Essence. I had to wait a little bit for it to sink into the skin before I could proceed with my moisturiser and sunscreen, otherwise, it would just feel generally rather greasy.

ROHTO MENTHOLATUM Melano CC Intensive Anti-Spot Essence

Other key ingredients are Alpinia Seed Extract(ginger extract that helps brighten and even out skin tone), Cornus Officinalis (Japanese Cornel) Fruit Extract(to deeply hydrate and soothe skin), and Lemon Extract(to hydrate skin for soft, smooth and supple skin. Compared to the pure form it's more stable, has longer shelf life, but it's also more poorly absorbed by the skin. Active Ingredients: Ascorbic Acid (Active Vitamin C), Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E Derivative), Dipotassium Glycyrrhizinate, Isopropylmethylphenol YESSTYLE. Vitamin C: còn gọi là Acid Ascorbic là 1 chất chống oxi hoá mạnh, có khả năng điều trị nhiều vấn đề của da như lấy đi lớp sừng già, ức chế việc tạo thành melanin và làm mờ sắc tố melanin giúp da trắng sáng, mờ vết thâm nám.It does so by neutralizing the metal ions in the formula (that usually get into there from water) that would otherwise cause some not so nice changes. Butylene Glycol, Propanediol, Isopentyldiol, Propylene Glycol, PEG-8, Water, Ascorbic Acid, Alcohol, PPG-6-Decyltetradeceth-30, Fragrance, Tocopherol, Pyridoxine HCL, Allantoin, O-Cymen-5-OL, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, SodiumMetabisulfite, Alpinia Katsumadai Seed Extract, Disodium EDTA, 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Serine, Citrus Limon(Lemon) Fruit Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract Have you tried the Melano CC Premium Essence? Other ingredients include water, ascorbyl palmitate, ethoxydiglycol, Alpinia katsumadai seed extract, butylene glycol, disodium edetate, EDTA, viscosity modifiers, and fragrance.

Melano CC Intensive Anti-Spot Essence - My Women Stuff Melano CC Intensive Anti-Spot Essence - My Women Stuff

If you have had bad experiences with Silicones in the past, or suspect they are problematic then look out for the tick on the Silicone-free label. When not testing the newest skincare creams and lotions, or playing with makeup, find her testing her culinary skills in the kitchen at Chez PB. If you’re looking for a vitamin C serum that’s formulated with ferulic acid, By Wishtrend Vitamin C serum is a great one to try. I use the lotion after the toner+cotton pad step, and apply it directly with my hands (3-4 drops, patted in). Our skins do react differently to different products 🙂 As for alcohol, I understand that some people are sensitive to it, and can react.Ngoài ra, khi mới sử dụng mình thấy hơi châm chích nhẹ chút nhưng sau đó hết luôn nên có lẽ đó là lúc Vitamin C đang phát huy tác dụng nên mình không thấy vấn đề gì.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment