276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Satechi R1 Multi-Angle Foldable Tablet Stand - Compatible with iPad Pro M2/ M1, iPad Air M1, iPad Mini, iPhones 15/14/13/12 and more (Silver)

£22.495£44.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

As someone who uses their iPad frequently it was great to get a proper stand, as opposed to the cardboard box I was using. This stand is great to look at and really feels like a premium product. It’s made out of space gray aluminum with rubber on the bottom and the front part so it won’t slide around on your desk. MacRumors attracts a broad audience of both consumers and professionals interested in the latest technologies and products. We also boast an active community focused on purchasing decisions and technical aspects of the iPhone, iPod, iPad, and Mac platforms.

Satechi Foldable Aluminum Stand - Business - Apple (HK) Satechi Foldable Aluminum Stand - Business - Apple (HK)

Like all Satechi products, the Aluminum Stand & Hub has an aluminum design that's meant to match the aluminum of Apple devices for a streamlined desktop look. When not in use, it folds down for storage or for transport. At Satechi, we’re committed to creating products that not only offer top notch functionality, but also a sleek & modern feel. The design is compact and convenient so it’s easy to take with you on the go. The aluminum build provides the quality that Satechi has become known for and I like that it doubles as an iPad Pro/Air as well as a MacBook hub. As the product description says, it “easily creates the perfect desktop setup wherever you are, whether it’s taking a FaceTime group call or sketching out your latest idea on your iPad.” It also comes with a one year manufacturer warranty.I like the fact it can be adjusted to almost every angle, so it's comfortable to use with the Apple Pencil to draw, signed documents or edit photos.

Satechi launches Apple-exclusive articulated iPad stand Satechi launches Apple-exclusive articulated iPad stand

The Aluminum Stand & Hub is meant to elevate the iPad Pro off of a desk, turning it into a functional workstation with multiple viewing angle options. Attached to the stand, the ‌iPad‌ can be used as a main screen, a secondary screen, a drawing canvas, or a hub for FaceTiming friends and family. M2/ M1 iPad Pro, M1 iPad Air, 2022 10th-Gen iPad, 2021 iPad Pro, 2021 iPad Mini, iPhone 15 Pro Max/15 Pro/15/15 Plus, iPhone 14 Pro Max/14 Pro/14/14 Plus, iPhone 13 Pro Max/13 Pro/13 Mini/13, 12 Pro Max/12 Pro/12 Mini/12, 11 Pro Max/11 Pro/11, XS Max/XS/XR/X See moreSatechi’s Aluminum Desktop Stand can hold a smartphone or tablet ranging from 4-inches to 13-inches. Basically, it’ll work great with any iPhone or iPad, even Android devices. It’s a bit big for an iPhone, however, that isn’t an issue. The product itself weighs one pound, 10 ounces. The stand offers adjustability at a variety of levels, making it convenient to use. I really enjoyed using this stand in addition with my 24-inch M1 iMac. Adjustable to your liking And the way Satechi included the USB-C cable cutout means you can use it with a MacBook in addition to iPads when it’s folded. You also get a status LED on the side of the device. In use A couple of constructive ideas would be for Satechi to include a USB-C data port (power delivery only here) as well as upping the USB-A and SD slot speeds. Wrap-up SLEEK & STABLE DESIGN - never worry again about your tablet tipping over! Hands-free display holds your tablet with a solid aluminum construction and rubber pads grip to prevent any scratches or sliding

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment