276°
Posted 20 hours ago

UK Electric Shaver Toothbrush Adaptor Plug - 2 Pin Plug To 3 Pin Plug Socket Converter Plug - Heavy Duty Razor Shaver Plug - Bathroom Shaver Plug Adaptor UK (WHITE 1 PACK)

£1.995£3.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This section needs additional citations for verification. Please help improve this article by adding citations to reliable sourcesin this section. Unsourced material may be challenged and removed. The 1 amp fuse is a lot shorter than my standard 3 amp and 5 amp fuses otherwise I would simply change the fuse and see if that worked.

I have a multi-travel adaptor bought at an airport that accepts my UK bathroom plug without problem. But I also have 2 different ones that will not accept it, but they will accept the Euro-plug.(these are the large adaptors that can be used for multiple countries by extending different pin configurations out of the body This section does not cite any sources. Please help improve this section by adding citations to reliable sources. Unsourced material may be challenged and removed. ( September 2021) ( Learn how and when to remove this template message) Whether the battery life is worse or not as a result of this approach, I can’t say for sure, but I would be surprised. Under most circumstances if you include water and electricity the effects of injury are much greater as water reduces the resistance the human body has to the electrical current.

Pharmacy product

The staff in Boots are wrong too. The Genius 9000 is the model they are talking about here. It has a travel case, which has a USB port on it. However, this USB port is like a pass-through power port and does not accept the charge into the case itself.

In the UK the mains electricity that you connect your appliances and gadgets into works on 240 volts. This is a high voltage and can cause serious injury and death if you were to touch a live electrical line. So, technically....... if the shaver plug is based on the old BS546 plug, if I could find a round to square pin adaptor I could use that instead? Additionally, the design allows for a more compact and less bulky design of mobile phone chargers, than the BS 1363 form factor in the UK. Fused conversion plugs to BS 1363-5 are available for Europlugs, and equipment fitted with these may be legally sold in the UK. [7] BS4573 (UK shaver) [ edit ] Not an electrician in any sense of the word… just want my toothbrushes to charge and can’t find a “shaver” 2 pin to 3 pin adapter sold now which doesn’t have the extra short 1 amp fuse.Bathrooms are deivided into designated zones, 0, 1, 2 and regulations cover what type of light, heater other appliances can or cannot be installed in the different zones.

Some electric toothbrushes have charging stands that will support 110-240V meaning you will not need the voltage converter. The Philips Sonicare DiamondClean is one example.Buying more adapters will add to environmental problems caused by the prolifieration of waste electrical equipment. Many homes will however, have spare three pin plugs for reuse. To be honest, I would have done the same thing. Aside from the 2 pin AUS power connector, the UK voltage is very similar and will have likely been supported by your charging stand. What you may need though is a plug adapter. This is to convert the 2 pin adapter found on most charging stands in the UK and Europe to work with the power supply in the other country. a b c European Standard EN 50075: Flat non-wirable two-pole plugs, 2.5A 250V, with cord, for the connection of class II-equipment for household and similar purposes. CENELEC, Brussels, 1990.

Right now, aside from switching to a completely different brand of brush that can charge from the USB port in your van (Sonicare DiamondClean/DiamondClean Smart) you have no other option.Find sources: "Europlug"– news · newspapers · books · scholar · JSTOR ( September 2021) ( Learn how and when to remove this template message) You are best powering or charging each device independently as and when you need it. For example, connect and charge your toothbrush, when that is done, connect and charge your shaver or other appliance. Your comments No, not quite. A 2 pin plug found on an electric toothbrush or shaver has pins that are closer together than a traditional 2 pin EU mains adapter.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment