276°
Posted 20 hours ago

A Merciful Journey: Recollections of a World War II Patrol Boat Man

£17.975£35.95Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Perhaps your Lord will have mercy on you. But if you revert, We will revert. We have made Hell a prison for the disbelievers.

You will not fear the terror of night, nor the arrow that flies by day, nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness, nor the plague that destroys at midday. –Psalm 91:5-6 In the name of God I go on this journey. May God the Father be with me, God the Son protect me, and God the Holy Ghost be by my side. Amen. Dear Lord Jesus, I am grateful that you always keep me safe. I am thankful that you send your angels to always keep charge over me.Say, “Call Him God, or call Him the Most Merciful. Whichever name you use, to Him belong the Best Names.” And be neither loud in your prayer, nor silent in it, but follow a course in between. He said, “You know that none sent these down except the Lord of the heavens and the earth—eye openers; and I think that you, Pharaoh, are doomed.”

Most high and everlasting Father, I thank you so much for the gift of children and for blessing me with my children. I commit their travel today into your hands dear Lord, I ask heavenly Father, that you will wrap them in your gentle hands. When contemporary Bible readers realize the original Hebrew meaning of mercy, they can understand and experience the same sense of unceasing protection from “a God merciful (רחום; rachum) and gracious, longsuffering, and abounding in fidelity and truth” (Exodus 34:6).Priest: May the Archangel Rafael accompany you on the Camino as heaccompanied Tobias, and protect you from every injury and obstacle. For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit: now and ever, and unto ages of ages. Amen. Lord, I ask that you will be with her throughout this journey. Please keep her protected and safe and let the enemy have no access to her as she goes on this Journey.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment