276°
Posted 20 hours ago

HIKVISION DS-2CD2347G2-LU (2.8 mm) 4MP ColorVu IP Turret Camera 24/7 Coloured Imaging with Microphone

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Hikvision ColorVu IP camera makes it possible to get high-quality color images in low-light conditions, including at night. As a rule of thumb, we recommend 2 Terabytes for a 4 x 4/5MP HD camera setup, as this should give you approx 2 weeks using H. Having previously used an IR camera the difference is amazing, it is very easy to see what colour clothes people are wearing when approaching the camera's view.

The amount of hard drive space you require is dictated by how many cameras, as well as their resolution, frame rate settings, and whether you have H. It features all the benefits that the newer G1 range of cameras come with and has an onboard SD card slot able to hold 256GB of onboard storage. The Hikvision DS-2CD2347G2-LU is a 4MP ColorVu turret network camera with a built-in microphone suitable for indoor and outdoor use. This is rather larger then the bullet camera it replaced and I needed the wall bracket to mount it, it does look a little imposing due to its size However that is offset by the features this camera offers. These Hikvision cameras features PoE for easy connection and configuration, via Hikvision NVRs and also 120dB Wide Dynamic range as well as 3D Noise reduction.The DS-2CD2347G2-LU is a 4MP IP camera from the new ColorVu range by Hikvision which features fulltime colour pictures even at night and now with Acusense technology. A smaller lens will give you a wider angle but will be "zoomed out more", while a bigger lens will narrow the angle down and "zoom in more". This camera has Acusense technology which uses a deep learning algorithm to help filter human and vehicle targets from other moving objects and reduce the number of false alarms generated. I could never get the schedule switch to work the way I want it so I use the Image Parameter Switch to change over from daylight to nighttime settings, in the present firmware this option can be a little buggy but its worth sticking with it because you set the daylight time by the month of the year, once set up it works very good, I have it switching from the normal display settings that I have customised to my needs and switch over to Custom1 setting to suit the lighting conditions at night. TCP/IP, UDP, ICMP, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, DHCP, DNS, DDNS, RTP, RTSP, RTCP, PPPoE, NTP, UPnP, SMTP, SNMP, IGMP, 802.

It was easy to install using the instructions and supplied template and configuration for the NVR was an easy process too. wide aperture high performance lens to allow significantly more light to be captured by the camera at night. The DS-2C2347G2-LU/B now also draws from the same deep learning algorithm that is featured in AcuSense technology. Security Password protection, complicated password, HTTPS encryption, IP address filter, Security Audit Log, basic and digest authentication for HTTP/HTTPS, TLS 1.This Hikvision camera utilizes furthermore an impressive range of smart features including line crossing detection and intrusion detection with notifications that can trigger recordings or notify you via your smartphone or tablet. Night time exposure time setting need tweaking to avoid motion blur or people so I have mine set to 150, contrast down to 40 to enhance shadows, this makes a huge difference as it lightens shadowed areas. These cameras feature a bright, white LED light which helps to provide excellent colour image at night. Also you represent and warrant that you are of the legal age of majority in the jurisdiction in which you reside (at least 18 years of age in many countries). Armed with enhancing features such as; 120dB wide dynamic range (WDR), high light compensation (HLC) 3D digital noise reduction (3D DNR) and back light compensation (BLC), the DS-2CD2347G2-LU gives users a high quality, detailed images 24/7.

This camera supports smart features including line crossing detection, intrusion detection, unattended baggage detection, object removal detection, face detection and scene change detection. HD CCTV systems are ideal where budget is key, they are low cost, high definition solutions, costing much less than their IP counterparts and offer great value for money. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. The visible white light also has the advantage that the security is visible so that unwanted visitors can easily see that the area is secured. Password protection, complicated password, HTTPS encryption, IP address filter, Security Audit Log, basic and digest authentication for HTTP/HTTPS, TLS 1.AcuSense technology helps you take security to the next level with accurate, real-time threat detection that distinguishes people and vehicles from other targets.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment