276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Neutrogena Clear Coverage Flawless Matte CC Cream, Full-Coverage Color Correcting Cream Face Makeup with Niacinamide (b3), Hypoallergenic, Oil Free & -Fragrance Free, Maple, 1 oz

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

A CC or color correction cream is a multi-tasking beauty product that functions as a foundation, color corrector, sunscreen and anti-aging serum.

CC Cream | Colour Correcting - Boots CC Cream | Colour Correcting - Boots

There’s something less intimidating about using a CC cream versus a foundation, once you find the correct shade. With Neutrogena ® Clear Coverage Flawless Matte CC Cream’s acne-friendly full coverage and with 34 shades – our most extensive line yet – you’re sure to find the perfect match. But note that Wnek says that many people do not apply enough CC cream to meet the SPF value on the packaging, so to be safe, she suggests wearing a separate sunscreen under your CC cream anyway.To blend, I used a damp makeup sponge with minimal effort and was able to spread the product evenly on my face in a matter of seconds. I used my fingers for control over the amount of product (and therefore coverage) applied, and because it can help the product blend more easily and look more natural — that’s courtesy of the heat from your hands, which melts the cream into the skin.

CC Cream: 10 Steps (with Pictures) - wikiHow How to Apply CC Cream: 10 Steps (with Pictures) - wikiHow

It’s far more sheer on the skin, but it still helps to even out your skin tone and let your natural complexion shine! If skin redness is your primary concern, some CC creams come in one sheer green shade, which acts to neutralize the red color.

To find your perfect shade, it’s imperative to first figure out your skin tone and undertones and check the product against your neck and décolletage, says makeup artist Jillian Dempsey. She goes on to share, “to see my name, ‘Yoli,’ on the shade that matches my complexion means the world to me. If you want to use the product all over your face, put 1 dot on your forehead, 1 on your nose, 1 on your chin, and 1 on each cheek. CC creams also pack in other ingredients, such as anti-aging serums, antioxidants and additives to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and hyperpigmentation.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment