276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Duvet Cover with 2 Pillowcases Billie Eilis Bedding with Zipper Microfiber Double Size Bedding Set (Style 01,200x200cm(Double))

£9.995£19.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It's that time of year again. The weather is dreich, there's very few sunny spells and all we want to do is stay inside and keep cosy. The face is crafted from a 100% polyester but the reverse is crafted with a soft and crisp polycotton blend, perfect for you to lay under. Fully machine washable. A matching oxford pillowcase is also available." A second said: "The duvet cover is quilted so it sits lovely on the bed. I love it as it dresses up the bed giving it a hotel feel. It is heavier than a normal duvet cover so maybe not suitable for warm nights but lovely and cosy for when it’s a bit cooler. Washes well and minimal ironing required".

And to make it even better, it's fully machine washable and requires little to no ironing. Perfect for those of us who can't quite fathom the thought of ironing yet another bedsheet. The Billie White Duvet Cover and Pillowcase Set has been crafted with a gorgeous pinsonic design. The face is crafted from a 100% polyester but the reverse is crafted with a polycotton blend, making it perfect and cosy for laying under. The duvet face is crafted from a 100% polyester but the reverse is crafted with a soft and crisp polycotton blend, perfect for you to lay under. It is fully machine washable and requires little to no ironing, as reported by the Manchester Evening News.The Duvet Cover and Pillowcase Set is crafted from 100 per cent polyester while the reverse is crafted with a soft and crisp polycotton blend, perfect for you to lay under and stay cosy all night. While a second wrote: "Excellent value and quality, washes up a dream - no need to iron or tumble dry," as a third commented: "Really good quality and looks amazing on the bed. And a third added: "I love this set so much I feel it makes the entire room look gorgeous and expensive".

One satisfied customer shared: “I loved this so much that I bought a second one. The best part is that it doesn’t need ironing. I highly recommend this duvet set.” Another posted: "This is the best bedding I have bought, such good quality washes lovely and minimum ironing very happy." Dunelm customers are eyeing up a 'beautiful' duvet set that has been called 'perfect' for autumn, reports MEN. And with it now almost October, it's the perfect time to add it to your basket. With an average online rating of 4.7 out of a possible five stars, the bedding sets are clearly going down well with shoppers. Leaving a top review, one happy customer said: "Gorgeous bed linen! Couldn’t recommend more highly. No need to iron, perfect. Just buy it!" Shoppers have been praising the "superb quality" of the bedding, as well as commenting on how well it washes and how it doesn't need ironing. One reviewer said: "I absolutely loved this so much I bought a second one. The bonus is there is no need to iron it. Highly recommend this duvet set."And it seems like some Dunelm shoppers have found a great addition to their home, not just for keeping warm but also making bedrooms 'look expensive'. A second said: "High quality material, cozy and great value for money.""Looks perfect feels divine, so soft and comfortable," penned a third. Dunelm customers can’t stop praising a plush and crisp bedding set that’s ideal for the cosy season.

It’s a lovely duvet cover and nice and cosy! The only negative is that it is large and the duvet gets lost!" agreed another. While a third commented: "Duvet cover is quilted which makes it sit lovely on the bed. I love it as it dresses up the bed giving it a hotel feel. Shoppers are rushing to buy a 'gorgeous' duvet set from Dunelm which requires 'minimal ironing'. The brand's Billie White Duvet Cover and Pillowcase Set is said to give the bed a 'hotel feel'.Somebody else added: "Beautiful Quilt cover, design is gorgeous, and I don't need to iron it, what more could we ask for. Well worth the buy. I will be getting another one to change with. Well done Dunelm."

As we're not coming into winter, many of us are wrapping ourselves up underneath the duvet in a bit to keep warm with temperatures dropping to what feels like minus zero.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment