276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Harry Potter Luna Lovegood Collectible Doll (10-inch) Wearing Tweed Jacket, with Quibbler and Spectrespecs, Gift for 6 Year Olds and Up​​​​ - GNR32

£0.315£0.63Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

With Take 3 you can choose to pay less than the Take 3 amount. However, if you do, interest will be charged Join pink yarn again to any stitch on frames, 3 ch, sc into any stitch on other lens, sc into next st on lens, turn and make 3 sc stitches in the 3 ch stitches (1 sc in each ch). Fasten off. All you need to do is pay the Take 3 amount shown on your statement, by the due date and you'll pay no Round 1: 11 sc around leg that you fastened off (legs are then attached to each other), 1 sc in ch, 11 sc around second leg, 1 sc in ch (24)

Recreate your favourite Harry Potter scenes with the Wizarding World Luna Lovegood Gift Set. With two different outfits and five accessories included, this 8 inch Luna Lovegood doll is perfect for storytelling play and is a must-have for Harry Potter fans. Luna is ready for endless spellbinding adventures, with two outfits to choose from. Luna is ready for endless spellbinding adventures, with two outfits to choose from.I wish the Harry Potter dolls and wands were magnetic and somehow would stay in the hands a bit better. Our latest pattern is a free Luna Lovegood Amigurumi! I love Luna and her crazy sayings (or perhaps they’re not so crazy!). OEKO-TEX STANDARD 100 requires textiles-based products to be tested against a list of 1,000+ chemicals, to limit those which may be harmful to human health. Certification focus: #ProductSafety and #ChemicalsUsed. In case you would like to make Luna some friends there are also free patterns available for many other Harry Potter characters.

You can use any yarn and crochet hook combination that gives you good tension. Normally this would be a hook around two sizes smaller than that recommended on the yarn label. For Luna I used a 2.75 mm hook with 8ply/DK/Light Worsted Weight acrylic yarn. Crochet abbreviations (US terminology): I am planning on making a series of these Amigurumi dolls, so if you would like to request a pattern for a certain character (I’ll do my best!) please let me know by commenting below. The costs for delivery, installation services and monthly insurance products cannot be placed on BNPL.HARRY POTTER DOLLS & ACCESSORIES: The 8-inch Wizarding World Harry Potter dolls for 5 year old girls and up are great birthday, holiday, and Christmas gifts for kids. Collect them all (each sold separately)! Thank you so much for taking the time to do these patterns…so far I’ve done Harry, Minerva McGonagall and Dobby. …This one of Luna looks lovely so I’m going to be trying this next. Fasten off. Pin hair to head and then sew into place. Gather hair to side of head and tie in place with a length of yarn. HARRY POTTER GIFTS AND TOYS FOR 5 YEAR OLD GIRLS: Discover the Wizarding World with Harry Potter dolls, wands, toy figures & playsets! These Harry Potter toys for kids are the perfect gifts!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment