276°
Posted 20 hours ago

HIKVISION DS-2CD2347G2-LU (2.8 mm) 4MP ColorVu IP Turret Camera 24/7 Coloured Imaging with Microphone

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Protocols TCP/IP, ICMP, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, DHCP, DNS, DDNS, RTP, RTSP, NTP, UPnP, SMTP, IGMP, 802.1X, QoS, IPv4, IPv6, UDP, Bonjour, SSL/TLS, PPPoE, SNMP, ARP The Hikvision DS-2CD2347G2-LU is a 4MP ColorVu turret network camera suitable for indoor our outdoor use and featuring a built in microphone. Where it says "Platform Access" you need to change that from "isup" to "Hik-Connect" on the drop down

mm, horizontal FOV: 109°, vertical FOV: 55°, diagonal FOV: 138°; 4 mm, horizontal FOV: 94°, vertical FOV: 48°, diagonal FOV: 115°; 6 mm, horizontal FOV: 57°, vertical FOV: 31°, diagonal FOV: 67° Start up And Operating Conditions -30 °C to 60 °C (-22 °F to 140 °F). Humidity 95% or less (non-condensing) Registered Office: use-IP Ltd, Floor 1 Maritime House, 178-180 Snargate Street, Dover, Kent. CT17 9BZI've done a search on this forum and discovered that unfortunately, after the feature was introduced, subsequent firmware updates added and removed this feature. Together with high-end Hikvision memory card, memory card encryption and health detection are supported Audio Bit Rate 64 Kbps (G.711ulaw/G.711alaw)/16 Kbps (G.722.1)/16 Kbps (G.726)/32 to 192 Kbps (MP2L2)/8 to 320 Kbps (MP3)/16 to 64 Kbps (AAC-LC) Smart Event Line crossing detection, intrusion detection, region entrance detection, region exiting detection

Audio Bit Rate -U: 64 Kbps (G.711ulaw/G.711alaw)/16 Kbps (G.722.1)/16 Kbps (G.726)/32 to 192 Kbps (MP2L2)/8 to 320 Kbps (MP3)/16 to 64 Kbps (AAC-LC) Network Storage MicroSD/microSDHC/microSDXC card (512 GB) local storage, and NAS (NFS, SMB/CIFS), auto network replenishment (ANR) Navigating through the elements of the carousel is possible using the tab key. You can skip the carousel or go straight to carousel navigation using the skip links.Please note, we strongly recommend that the latest Easy IP 4.0 cameras should be used with the -I series NVR only. Please see our comments on our technical forum for more information. Otherwise what is the least risky way for me to be enable functionality for motion triggering of supplemental light? Startup and Operating Conditions -30 °C to 60 °C (-22 °F to 140 °F). Humidity 95% or less (non-condensing) Night time exposure time setting need tweaking to avoid motion blur or people so I have mine set to 150, contrast down to 40 to enhance shadows, this makes a huge difference as it lightens shadowed areas. I also use HCL set at 5 to improve headlight glare. This Hikvision camera utilizes furthermore an impressive range of smart features including line crossing detection and intrusion detection with notifications that can trigger recordings or notify you via your smartphone or tablet.

The Hikvision DS-2CD2347G2-LU(2.8MM)(C) is a 4 Megapixel (4MP) Ultra HD IP-POE Gery Turret Camera available in a 2.8mm fixed focal length. Network Storage NAS (NFS, SMB/CIFS), auto network replenishment (ANR), microSD/microSDHC/microSDXC card (512 GB) local storage Smart Event Line crossing detection, intrusion detection, region entrance detection, region exiting detection (support alarm triggering by specified target types (human and vehicle))For seeing as much of the immediate area as possible such as above a doorway/low down/garage soffits (edges can appear slightly warped/distorted) – clearly “zoomed out” MicroSD/SDHC/SDXC card (256 GB) local storage, and NAS (NFS, SMB/CIFS), auto network replenishment (ANR) I have registered and trying to add my device keeps saying device off line. No search results found.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment