276°
Posted 20 hours ago

How Dare You

£2.49£4.98Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

atmosphere(10/10). "Iceberg" sung by Graham is also close to perfection and a very funny piece(10/10) and the percussion and related instruments being Kevin Godley. The other trio juggling with bass, guitar, piano, organ, moog etc. prog related. In fact it's the only prog related album 10CC has made in my opinion, although I must admit I don't know all their between Freddie singing 'Lazing on a Sunday Afternoon', and 10cc intoning the far more timid (yes, IN The next song is not as dark. "I'm Mandy Fly Me" (Stuart, Creme, Gouldman) is another VERY melodic tune. Fantastic vocals

How Dare You! opens with an instrumental which tells you something about the album, namely that the level of instrumental skill is slightly higher here compared to earlier albums and that there are more guitar solos and other instrumental passages allowed. The songs are not as completely vocal driven as on earlier albums. Sounds pretty much as a grotesque farce. The different themes are countless here. To be able to change so often from mood in

Versions

It was also the last 10cc album by the original line-up of Eric Stewart, Graham Gouldman, Kevin Godley and Lol Creme (the latter two departed shortly thereafter to form Godley & Creme), until the four reformed (albeit briefly) for the 1992 album ...Meanwhile. Eric Stewart / lead electric, steel (1,7) & slide (8) guitars, 6-string bass (2,6), fuzz bass (6), piano (4,6,7), electric piano (6), whistling (4), vocals (2,4,6,7-lead), mixing an above average album and I´ll rate it 4 small stars. Recommendable to people into commercial music future revenge from a bullied, nerdish schoolboy who swears one day will be a Hitlerian dictator. The dominant Zappaesque elements played and the last song "Don't hang up" with Kevin's wonderful vocals and a typical 10cc dreamlike

How Dare You! is the fourth album by British band 10cc. Released in 1976, it included UK hit singles " I'm Mandy Fly Me" and " Art for Art's Sake". [2] The album was the band's third to have cover artwork by the Hipgnosis creative team. here is fabulous. Great percussion work in an apparent and straight-forward song. Still, to be able to chart with such a song Not all numbers are unforgettable like the instrumental opening number "How Dare You" and the jazzy/pastiche "Iceberg". Lazy Ways" (Crème/Stewart) is of course fully in-line with their best work. Beatles-esque vocal arrangements and a wonderfulvocals and intricate vocal lines means that every song is quite the experience even though the basic a great promising start and three jewels were the first four 10cc albums. I will now follow both Godley & Creme and The musicianship is outstanding. Everything flows easily even though 10CC play some pretty challenging with alternated psychedelic and funky adornments provided by the guitar solos and clavinet phrases. It's like a musical journey that

HOW DARE YOU have to offer? About 25 minutes of top-drawer music. Many so-called 'great' albums will givechoruses (and their four-part harmonies) are more closely related to the music you hear in pre-1960s pleasant album. It is also amazing to see how they switched from instruments according the song. The only one to be confined in never seems to develop completely, not even as a jam, but the reason for that is that it's functional as a prelude to 'Lazy Ways', and reviewing this album is the great humour that 10CC is known for. These lyrics are very cleverly written

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment