276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Let's Sing 2022 (PS4)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This game could be brilliant but it misses a lot of key music genres for me - just one song from the rock n roll era (Stand By Me) and nothing at all that would be considered Indie, Rock, Emo, Metal, bar Smashmouth and Queen (the latter of which has its own game with a full roster of songs). If you’re planning on hosting a bit of karaoke at home or with friends, then Ravenscourt has you covered with another entry in their Let’s Sing franchise. Whether you're training your voice solo or celebrating the next karaoke party with friends and family - with Let's Sing Queen fun is guaranteed! The title says it all: this is a karaoke simulator, further gamefying the karaoke singing experience with points, additional visuals, and a little career mode… although I am pretty sure the vast majority of the userbase purchasing this game, as well as previous iterations of Let’s Sing, are doing so for the party experience, whenever people come up to their place.

There are absolutely no surprises here and a definite lack of variety when compared to other offerings in the franchise; however, with thirty (mostly) excellent tracks, accompanied by their highly entertaining original music videos and an official app that turns your mobile phone into an impressively robust mic, this is a solid good time for fans of the titans of rock, karaoke fiends and anyone who just loves to warble along to some classic rock anthems while re-enacting the best bits of Live Aid 1985 in the comfort of their own sitting room. Hit the right notes to score points – can you crack the high score and reach the top of the global leaderboard? I also understand the fact this is meant to incentivize you to subscribe to Let’s Sing‘s VIP service, granting you access to countless other songs to add to your library. If you’re looking for something a little more old-school, rock out to one of these classics: ""Complicated"" by Avril Lavigne, ""Get The Party Started"" by P! Obviously, you are going to get more mileage out of Let’s Sing Country if you like this sort of music and are familiar with the songs (for all my teasing, I don’t hate it THAT much – a lot of these songs are fairly catchy).

Climb to the top of the leaderboard and The game will show your performances as if you were singing together. In addition to their annual releases, there have also been artist-specific ones, like the new ABBA release, but the yearly editions provide a lot more diversity in their tracklists. For those who haven’t tried a Let’s Sing title before, here are the basics: The player is presented with a list of about 30 songs.

out of 10 and said: "Let's Sing 2019 features new mechanics and will let you sing many pop songs with your friends or other players online.

And there’s no difference in terms of sheer number of songs available, We Sing Popcomes with 30 tracks to sing along to, and Let’s Sing 2018 has a mix of 30 chart hits also. Credit subject to status, UK residents only, GAME acts as a broker and offers finance from PayPal Credit.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment