276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G Smartphone 128GB - Phantom Black - Unlocked (Renewed)

£207.995£415.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

To be eligible for trade-in, your qualifying device must meet all Trade-In Program eligibility requirements, which include, but are not limited to, that the device powers on, holds a charge, and does not power off unexpectedly; has a functioning display; has no breaks or cracks in the screen (unless a cracked screen offer applies); has no breaks or cracks in the case; has no liquid damage (whether visible or not); has no other defects that go beyond normal wear and tear; is not on a black list; has a verified FCC ID; has been reset to factory settings; has all personal information removed; has all software locks disabled; and is owned by you (leased devices are not eligible).

Coraz częściej komunikujemy się za pomocą obrazów by pozostać w stałym kontakcie z bliskimi, niezależnie do tego gdzie jesteśmy. Photos look sharp, dynamic range is impressive and Samsung's ‘tripod lock’ software feature steadies the 30x and 100x zoom levels on subjects to prevent the viewfinder image from jumping around. Only reviews that feature the label "Verified Review" have been checked to ensure that the author actually used or purchased the product. The monthly charge will be a standard purchase with payment due in full every month and is not eligible for special financing.

The S21 Ultra’s stabilisation does help eliminate hand shake, but not by a huge amount, and the final image might not be what you were aiming at anyway. Samsung has pledged to support at least three major Android version updates and four years of monthly security patches, which is good for Android devices, but pales in comparison with Apple’s five-plus years of support for its phones. Pamięć wewnętrzna w smartfonach, smartwatchach i tabletach to przestrzeń, w której przechowywane są dane i aplikacje. We noticed that the Galaxy S21 Ultra camera offers improved dynamic range in outdoor photos (see photos with a bright sky and darker buildings) over its predecessors, and Samsung now offers 12-bit raw files for greater flexibility when editing.

Mogą tu znaleźć się również oferty lub produkty wybrane na podstawie preferencji i aktywności Użytkownika. Oznacza to, że nie musisz się już martwić kiedy korzystasz ze smartfonu w niesprzyjających warunkach. i jego Zaufani Partnerzy przetwarzali Twoje dane osobowe zapisywane w plikach cookies lub za pomocą podobnej technologii w celach marketingowych (w tym poprzez profilowanie i analizowanie) podmiotów innych niż Ceneo.The 100x zoom might be quite situational, then, but lower magnifications of up to 30x are far more likely to come in useful. The S21 Ultra is a very large and relatively heavy oversized phone putting it in competition with the Note 20 Ultra and iPhone 12 Pro Max. I get in excess of 35 hours between charges – 7am on day 1 until 6pm on day 2 – with my general usage, which includes more than 5. Wbudowane aparaty w smartfonach, smartwatchach i tabletach to kamery, które umożliwiają robienie zdjęć i nagrywanie wideo. Samsung's never-dying Bixby Assistant (the 21st century Microsoft Clippy) is still present on the S21 series, but there's no more dedicated Bixby button thankfully, so you won't accidentally trigger Bixby Voice.

If you're looking for similar smartphones, you might also be interested in the Samsung Galaxy S21 Plus 5G, the Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max and the Apple iPhone 12 Pro. The cameras also shoot excellent video up to 8K with a range of useful tools such as a “director view”, which shows you the view from three of the rear and the selfie camera at once. Other phones with AMOLED screens, including the S21 and S21 Plus, max out at 1,200 nits, and every little bit helps in direct sunlight.

The Galaxy S21 Ultra is Samsung’s latest big, heavy and expensive superphone that makes meaningful improvements to both the camera and general usability. As for the S21 Ultra’s 8K video recording, footage is captured at 24fps (4K video is available at up to 60fps) and the quality is magnificent. The Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra release date was January 29, 2021, and it's available in the US, UK and Australia, among many other places.

And finally, the phone supports 5G connectivity and expectedly still has the beloved USB-C port for fast charging and data transfers.Like Samsung, the hardware on offer is top-notch but due to Huawei’s ongoing trade spat with the US government, it doesn’t run the officially supported version of Android. W smartfonach i tabletach PC stosuje się różne rodzaje kart pamięci, takie jak karty microSD, miniSD i standardowe SD.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment