276°
Posted 20 hours ago

My Last Fuck Oh Look It’s On Fire Candle 30cl - Gift Box - Free UK Delivery - Funny Gift Ideas - Birthday Gift - Gifts For Mum, Dad - Gifts For Women, Men - Gifts For Friends

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

v=1619556360","options":["Scent"],"media":[{"alt":null,"id":20717005177022,"position":1,"preview_image":{"aspect_ratio":1. TRANQUILITY - A sweet fragrance opening with lime, lemon, orange, apple and coconut leading into a soft floral heart resting on a sweet base of vanilla, musk and gentle woods. We then pair these ingredients with our very own Soy Wax Vegetable Blend that's non toxic and burns clean without harming you or your family. Our range of candles are perfect for gifting for many occasions, choose from our extensive selection for the one that delivers the perfect sentiment to create a unique and thoughtful present.

My Last Fuck, Oh Look It’s On Fire Candle - Brand Bandits

v=1619556360","width":1000},{"alt":null,"id":22731269603518,"position":3,"preview_image":{"aspect_ratio":1. Each of the little keepsake gifts comes enclosed in their own tiny box with a lovely verse that perfectly complements the little gift inside.The Nice Stuff For Mom Luxury Candle is a simple treat that will not only help you relax and escape from the stress of life for a little ME time but will also add ambiance and a beautiful aromatherapy scent to your living room, kitchen or bedroom. Your first burn needs to be at least two hours until the entire surface is turned to liquid wax this will ensure you get a level burn for the life of the candle. INGREDIENTS: Non-Toxic Soy Wax Vegetable Blend, Exotic Blend of Essential Oils, Cotton Wick and of course LOVE. Your candle will be wrapped in our signature polka dot tissue paper, then sealed with a sweet little sticker. We made this candle just for you, sit back relax and enjoy a glass of wine or a nice book while you do nothing.

Candles - My Last Fuck, oh Look, it’s on Fire - Gifts for Mom Candles - My Last Fuck, oh Look, it’s on Fire - Gifts for Mom

Once the pairing is complete your candle is hand poured specially for you by a skilled craftsman who literally wears white gloves. So before you use your new Nice Stuff For Mom Luxury Candle here are a few tips and tricks to get your money's worth. Simply choose your colour of jar and your favourite scent and then why not have us send it directly to the recipient? Each fragrance is designed to elevate your mood by releasing a small but continuous stream of floral and herbal essential oils into the room. Select from our range of carefully curated fragrances to make this the perfect, thoughtful bespoke gift that will be a special treat.To complete the gift, a beautiful, recycled notecard in a sweet kraft envelope can be added, with your own message on the reverse for that extra personal touch, before the box is sealed ready for gifting. v=1619556360","width":1000},{"alt":null,"id":20717005144254,"position":2,"preview_image":{"aspect_ratio":1. Each of our beautifully scented candles are hand poured by us in small batches right here in our Northamptonshire studio using the finest fragrance oils and natural soy wax.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment