276°
Posted 20 hours ago

L'Oreal Paris, Air Volume Mega Mascara, Black, 0.023 kg

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This type of fallout is pretty normal for mousse-like textures in mascara in my personal experience. If you have naturally curly lashes that holds this mascara up well, you might not struggle with this. But my lashes naturally want to point down and gravity works its way into things (doesn’t it always?). Usually, the downfall of a L’Oreal formula for me is flaking, and Air Volume sadly did fall victim to it a slight bit leaving some flakes under my eyes every time I’ve worn it. It’s… alright. I wouldn’t buy it again unless it came in waterproof, in which I would 100% like to try that out. No matter the weather, L’Oréal Paris Air Volume Easy Waterproof gives your lashes mega volume that feels light as air.

L’Oreal mascaras are always hit or miss for me with the wear time and longevity. I either think they are amazing (L’Oreal Butterfly Mascara – RIP) or downright unwearable (like the original Voluminous). While I had no smudging or transfer with this, the flaking alone is enough for me not to want to put the work in to make it look nice each day. Not to mention I get a very minimal amount of time in the morning thanks to my unruly toddler, so I need a mascara to work for me, not the other way around! This has a whipped, mousse-like texture to it, that most definitely is geared towards volumizing over lengthening. NEW L’Oréal Paris Air Volume Mega mascara is taking your lashes to new heights with Mega volume light as air. Our 1st whipped formula for inflated lashes and up to 10 times more volume*. Works on various lash types. Whether your lashes are straight, sparse or short, Air Volume Mega mascara got you!

Find in store

Hypoallergenic, the formula is gentle and allergy-tested, so you can get mega volume worry-free! The texture does not clump so if you are feeling even more mega, add more coats for buildable mega impact.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment