276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Fox's Mini Elf On The Shelf Milk Chocolate Coated Biscuits 132 g - 2 Pack

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Allergy advice: for allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in BOLD CAPITALS

CONFIRMED: Peter Rabbit themed Christmas Grotto to - MKFM

North Pole Breakfast ideas, Christmas Tree lollies, Sweetie Snowballs and more delicious Elf foods you can make at home! My DH takes elf on a shelf to a whole new level 🤦‍♀️ one year he wrapped the entire living room in Tin foil - The telly, sofa, mirror, lights, toys.The new, immersive and theatrical Christmas adventure will be brought to life by actors playing the part of Peter Rabbit and other well-known Beatrix Potter characters. Put a drop of food colouring in the milk so they have elf milk for breakfast. You can also draw on the bottle so it looks like an elephant. As always, little ones will need a grown up to help them – especially for getting the biscuits in and out of the oven. the other Elf’s get up to lots of cheeky mischief, we have the original 2 plush ones, boy and girl, baby one I bought in homebargins when I had my youngest. Now she has her own girl one, again from home bargains, we have a blue Alzheimer one I found in a charity shop and a new cute one I bought a few weeks ago in a charity shop. We also have a giant home bargains one. AND a collection of the Lidl ones, so a fair few 🤣 The Lidl ones are not involved in the main mischief, though occasionally get dragged in. And finding a fun recipe for a holiday or event can bring even more joy to the cooking experience. Like this week’s recipe.

Easy Holiday Elf Cookies (with Custom Mix In Ideas!)

Save a step and place your wax paper directly on your baking sheet. Prepare your Elf Biscuits according to the recipe directions on the wax paper on the baking sheet. Simply slide the whole sheet of Elf Biscuits off the baking pan to cool. Little hands in the kitchen are always welcome in our house. From cooking to cleaning, I like to have the company and to teach my daughter how to prepare food and how to keep a kitchen. There are many things kids can learn from a kitchen that you wouldn’t think of. Like reading, math and organization, just to name a few. Step 4. Get your hands in and knead the mixture together to form a dough. You can put it in the fridge for a while, but it’s fine to use straight away too. The peppermint extract gives the biscuits a really Christmassy flavour, and the addition of jelly beans is an extra yummy little surprise! We don’t tend to do really naughty or gross things, especially where mess is concerned, it’s about them being cheeky not naughty.In a small saucepan, combine the butter, sugar, cinnamon and vanilla. Heat using medium heat, stirring constantly to keep the sugar from burning. Next, sprinkle the chopped pecans over everything and place in the oven to bake for 10-12 minutes or until they look bubbly. Children will meetSquirrel Nutkin, Mr. Tod and even decorate elf biscuits with Mrs. Tiggy-Winkle, before meeting Santa himself. Biscuit Ingredients: Plain WHEAT Flour ( WHEAT Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Caster Sugar, Butter ( MILK, Salt), Golden Syrup (Partially Inverted Refiners Syrup), Self-Raising WHEAT Flour (( WHEAT Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Raising Agents (Calcium Phosphates, Sodium Carbonates)), EGG, Water, Mixed Spice

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment