276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Drunk Elephant Lala Retro Moisturizing Whipped Cream

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

harmless from all claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of a breach of your representations and warranties set forth above, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party. Taking ceramides and blending these with six African oils then whipping all this into a cream, the Drunk Elephant Lala Retro Whipped Cream (50ml) has the luxurious texture of a rich face cream without feeling suffocating or heavy. Infused with omega acids and antioxidant-rich fermented green tea, this moisturiser helps to fight signs of ageing and improves the skin’s ability to retain moisture. It literally melts on the skin, but as it’s quite rich, you need to massage it a bit to make it penetrate. I can spend hours studying the latter’s composition, redesigning my skincare routine around them and so on.

The Lala Creme is known to be cream with a thick consistency and is beloved by many with skin textures that are very dry and even normal. On previous trips to the US, I would stalk the Drunk Elephant section in Sephora, not sure what to try first. If you’re a Drunk Elephant fan like myself, then you may have heard that they’ve reformulated their Lala Creme.

The original formula was so nourishing and thick, but I’m sorry to report this new version is no where near as moisturizing. Even with the new formula of Lala being lighter in consistency and the addition of ceramides, I didn’t feel the need to use more product. When you cut them out of your skincare routine, your skin can reset to its happiest, healthiest state. As anyone with a tricky skin condition can attest, when you find something that works it’s easy to convince yourself you need it.

At Drunk Elephant, we believe there are six culprits that are at the root of almost all skin problems.I discovered Drunk Elephant’s clean skincare range a few years ago but oddly enough, it took me a while to try their moisturizer, the Lala Retro Whipped Cream. We do not ensure whether the published reviews originate from consumers who have actually used or purchased the product. African-Oil Blend: Marula nourishes skin and is high in antioxidants and omegas 6 and 9; mongongo is a super-antioxidant oil that moisturises and defends from environmental aggressors; baobab is rich in vitamin C and provides moisturising, antioxidant and soothing benefits; kalahari melon is a super moisturising oil that contains a very high level of omega-6 acids; ximenia is rich in vitamin C and very nourishing and moisturising; passionfruit is rich in essential fatty acids and vitamin C and helps to brighten skin. When the skin’s outer barrier is damaged it has essentially been stripped and struggles to hold on to moisture.

I'm continuing my sunscreen journey, and this time, we're jetting off to the land of the rising sun. Formulated with a tri-ceramide blend and five African oils, this moisturiser works to nourish and replenish the skin’s natural barrier. the formula features six African oils, alongside a plant ceramide complex to help protect and nourish the skin.

Space NK does not guarantee that you will have any recourse through Space NK to edit or delete any content you have submitted. Founded upon a philosophy of ingredient-elimination, Drunk Elephant seeks to inspire a ‘total-skin reset.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment