276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Owls of Blossom Wood: A Magical Beginning: 1

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Owls poop A LOT – and they don't care whether it's outside, indoors, or on a lovely clean classroom carpet… But there’s a problem when the special wedding reeds go missing – the otters can’t get married without them. Leading an assembly for a whole school of children (from Reception to Year 4) is not straightforward, because of the age difference, but definitely doable. The key is to have fun! As well as storytelling, I used interactive games and different types of questions and answer sessions to make sure I had something to suit everyone. Owls are the most incredible creatures. OK, so I already knew this, but spending a week holding Fluke and Shadow make me fall in love with these birds all over again.

A gorgeous animal series set in the beautiful Blossom Wood – where children turn into magical creatures. Katie, Eva and Alex know a secret – when they hide inside a hollow tree trunk at the bottom of Katie’s garden, they find themselves whisked away to a magical woods alive with animals, where they’re no longer girls but owls! At the end of September I spent an amazing week visiting schools in Suffolk and Norfolk to celebrate the launch of the Owls of Blossom Wood. It was made extra-special because I was accompanied by Mark and Louise from the Fritton Owl Sanctuary and two of their wonderful owls, Fluke and Shadow.

About the Books

Katie, Alex and Eva are determined to find them, but they only have a few hours, and there’s the whole of Blossom Wood to search!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment