276°
Posted 20 hours ago

BENEFIT 24-hour brow setter clear brow gel 7.0 mL / 0.23 US fl. oz.

£4.795£9.59Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Some long-lasting eyebrow gels can look flaky (I’ve used a few in my time) but this one doesn’t flake away at all. It does set them down to a pretty solid finish — if you put a couple of layers on, your brows literally feel hard. I don’t mind this though, as they don’t look hard. Plus, I guess this is how they stay put so well. Still, if you don’t like the idea of your eyebrows feeling really gelled-up, it might not be the product for you. The colour As a beauty editor, my job means that I’m rarely able to be monogamous with make-up, but I’ve been loyal to my eyebrow arsenal for years now: same growth serum, same twist-up pencil, same brush-through wax. That is, however, until Benefit Fluff Up Brow Wax landed on my desk. evelyn84k Polished brows This is what I currently use and it works well. You can use it to tame wild brows, or to comb them upwards for that soap brows effect that's trending. I do a little of both and it does give a more polished look then when I skip this step.

juuulleeess Super easy to use and natural-looking. The product is very easy to use and takes less than a minute to apply. The result is a very natural no-makeup-makeup look. The product holds well even after a day of use, and is incredibly versatile because it can be used in any kind of look. The applicator is also very precise.Keen to see if all this hype could sway her away from her long-time favourites, OK!’s beauty editor Laura tried it out… Laura says: What I love about the Benefit 24-hour Brow Setter is that it instantly seem to make my brows look fuller. It draws attention to every tiny little hair and suddenly makes everything look more defined. If you’re looking for a ‘hairy’ looking brow (sounds gross but I literally don’t know how else to describe it, aha) rather than an overly-drawn brow, you’ll love this. The texture I have mediocre brows and…this product gives me volumised natural looking brows that stay intact all throughout the day,” a shopper remarked on Boots.com. summerp56fb Amazing brow setter Got a sample of this product and absolutely love it! It's a clear brow gel to lay down those crazy curly brows. I love using just this and no other brow product it looks amazing for that clean girl look Wasn't sure the fluffy brow was something I could achieve but this product has made it possible! Has a good holding power like a hair wax,” wrote one happy customer on LookFantastic.com.

The Benefit 24-hour Brow Setter is only available in one clear shade. It’s completely transparent with no colour whatsoever, but the holding power alone gives great shape and definition. I’m surprised they haven’t brought out any coloured shades, as I think they’d be really successful! Is the benefit 24-hour Brow Setter waterproof? I used this when I lived in Vietnam for a year and it made it through insane heat and humidity, as well as days by the pool. It does start to wear away if you scrub or touch it once wet, but if you just leave your brows be, it set and stays put pretty well with heat and water. The effect

Grace So good I love this product! It works very well in keeping my lashes looking full and having a lot of volume. I will be adding this to my everyday routine because I can tell that it is working very well for me! Complimentary from benefit cosmetics savanah_tx All day hold and lots of product What I love about this product is that not only does it hold your brows in place all day, but also lasts for a long time because it has a lot of product. For instance, Glossier's cult-loved Boy Brow not only shapes your arches but also conditions them with a blend of collagen and oleic acid. Kosas Air Brow is another good one. It contains vitamin B5 and hydrating hyaluronic acid. I lightly fill in my brows with a shadow and apply this over the top. It seems to give the shadow extra lasting power, too — it fades if I don’t wear the brow setter over the top. Wondering which Benefit eyebrow gel to invest in? I’ve tried them both. If you’re looking for something with colour, you’ll probably prefer the Gimme Brow. However, it doesn’t last anywhere near as long and I found that it transferred easily. For that reason, the brow setter gets my vote! I think both together would be a winning combo (the Gimme Brow for some colour, followed by the Brow Setter to set everything in place), but that’s a lot of money for eyebrows. How to use Benefit 24-hour Brow Setter

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment