276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Body Shop Japanese Cherry Blossom Strawberry Kiss Fragrance Mist 100ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It lasts more than six hours if sprayed on clothing and on skin the duration reaches four hours before it becomes a skin scent and eventually fade. On first spray, strawberry with a hint of orange (imo ick) but then jasmine and rose joins the party making it amazing again. com perfumes magazine - All Rights Reserved - do not copy anything without prior written permission. I adored this perfume for ages and ages, it smelt very strongly of sweet fresh vibrant strawberries and oranges, it was so fun and flirty and full of life. New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging .

Besides these two, the only other note I smell is musk, and unfortunately that's what keeps me from fully liking the scent. The optimism and cheerfulness, hidden in the original red bottle with a transparent cap, provokes to eschew the conventions of society and hang on every moment of life. Top notes of an exquisite composition intoxicate with tempting trills of ripe Japanese Cherry and juicy Strawberry. Now that I am smelling it I can definitaly smell the cherry blossom, florals, a lot of extremely sweet and (in my opinion) a little chemical strawberry. It is absolutely impossible to pry yourself away from the aroma because it beckons with charming trills and does not allow you to stay the course.

It's not as complex as my all time favourite perfume (La Vie Est Belle Intensément) but it is massively cheaper and I really like it. This is the first time I've finished a whole bottle of EdT, and I will re-purchase this one again in the near future. I mostly love this perfume because I wore it in middle school pretty much every day, as well as christmas time last year. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.

As beautiful as it smells it’s not very long lasting but is cheap enough to top up throughout the day. I guess because vape wasn't a thing back then I didn't know when I used to wear it but oh my gosh it just makes me feel sick now.this has noticebly more sillage than any others ive tried - its the deeper notes that stick around and dont fly away so quick as the citruses. The soft, powdery notes of cherry blossoms offer a calming and comforting aroma, while the addition of juicy strawberries creates a playful and enticing twist. Our Japanese Cherry Blossom Strawberry Kiss Fragrance Mist is a perfect choice for fragrance enthusiasts.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment