276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The People's Game: How to Save Football: THE AWARD WINNING BESTSELLER

£10£20.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Neville reveals the behind–the–scenes secrets of his early days with the likes of Giggs, Scholes, and his best mate, David Beckham.

Boring day - everyone went to play golf and forgot to tell me (again) - so have put together Gary Neville's Team Of Euro 2004. Yang membuatnya lebih berkesan lagi adalah sejak kecil ia merupakan pendukung fanatik Manchester United, bahkan saat itu ketika Manchester United belum memenangi banyak trofi.We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and improve our understanding of you.

Apalagi, ketika Timnas Inggris mengalami kekalahan di suatu kompetisi (seperti Piala Dunia atau Piala Eropa), para pendukungnya sering mencari "kambing hitam" sehingga pemain tersebut dicemooh habis-habisan ketika kembali ke negaranya, seperti yang terjadi kepada David Beckham pada Piala Dunia 1998. Lots of detail and stories about players and matches played and its obvious he loves united after all Neville is a red.The rest of the book recounts the notable players that came and went, the various appearances of team England and their array of managers and some behind the scene disagreements. well i enjoyed it, but probably because I am a very keen ManU fan and he gives fun stories that are inside the Reds. Authoritative, insightful, fearless and never less than 100% honest, no-one has better credentials for documenting the story of United under Sir Alex Ferguson.

Kesan yang dirasakannya memang berbeda karena beberapa rakyat Inggris malah menyorakinya (dalam nada negatif) karena ia adalah pemain Manchester United.That is what kept him at the top at United for so many years, that's what made him one of the greatest right backs in the world. How he pushed and pushed and pushed, how he strived to be the very best and how he just wanted to be a footballer.

I adore Gary Neville for all the hard work, and commitment he had to put in to be successful at United. It was disgusting that it was allowed to go ahead and quite frankly puts me off the whole team even more. The only area of the Neville brothers' football careers that I was in the dark about before reading this book, was their early development in the game. Gary Neville will admit that he's not the most talented footballer in the world, however what makes him great is his determination, his drive to succeed. When I finally finished the book and closed it - to find Red Nev's ugly phizog staring at me once more from the dust jacket, I was shaking and febrile.I am by no means a Man Utd supporter, and during the period Neville was playing I wanted nothing more than for Man Utd to lose. Keys leapt to the defence of BT's team, noting how Neville was part of Sky's punditry lineup who covered the ugly scenes prior to United's clash with Liverpool in April 2021 which was postponed after protesters managed to get onto the at Old Trafford pitch.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment