276°
Posted 20 hours ago

VTech Toot-Toot Friends Kingdom Pirate Ship Baby Interactive Toy for Imaginative Play | 1, 2, 3+ Year Old Boys and Girls

£24.995£49.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Items that are not available in store will take 3-5 working days to be delivered to your nominated store.

They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.

Physical development

It’s a little on the pricey side for a singular toy, but it’s full of so many role play possibilities that I definitely think it’s worth the price tag! Where can I buy the VTech Pirate Ship? My toddler absolutely loves role playing, so playing with the VTech pirate ship has been full of endless imaginative possibilities and I’m sure will provide plenty of fun for years to come!

The main stand out features of the VTech Toot-Toot Friends Kingdom Pirate Ship, for me, are the cannon blaster and the interactive role play element. Looking for a present or new toy for your toddler, pre-schooler or child? Here’s why the VTech Pirate Ship is the toy you need! The set comes with the shark shaped pirate ship, two pirate action figures, a cannon ball that can be fired, two pirate hats for the action figures, two small swords for the action figures, a four projectiles that can be shot from the ship. Overall, I would highly recommend the VTech Pirate Ship for all children aged 2+. It would make a great birthday or Christmas present!

The shark ship’s “mouth” opens when you are pushing it and it can swallow those pirate action figures! Items that are not available in store will take 3-5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) to be delivered to your nominated store. Between the pirate action figures, secret hiding places, cannon, projectiles that get launched, the plank, and the great pirate/shark theme – there is just so much for your child to enjoy! When you’re looking for a toy for your child, it’s easy to feel overwhelmed by choice – there’s just so much out there that it’s often hard to know where to start! We would never have chosen the VTech pirate ship ourselves, but it has become a solid favourite in our household since it was bought as a gift for our 2 year old son. We’ve all fallen a little bit in love with it (and the hot cuppa it always allows for!), so let me tell you more! Why you should buy the VTech Toot-Toot Friends Kingdom Pirate Ship

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment