276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Muscle Building and Recovery Protein Powder With Naturally Occurring Glutamine and BCAA Amino Acids, Extreme Milk Chocolate Flavour, 28 Servings, 896 g

£10£20.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Yes, it contains artificial flavors and sweeteners. The sweeteners are sucralose (a.k.a. Splenda®) and/or acesulfame potassium (a.k.a. Ace K), depending on the flavor. However, the company has a line of “natural whey” in Chocolate, Strawberry, and Vanilla flavors. Is Gold Standard Whey good for weight loss? Related: Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Casein Review — Most Popular Brand? ] What To Consider Before Buying If you made it this far, you’ve discovered the 5 flavors that are truly worth buying. And the one flavor to stay away from.

Optimum Nutrition is the most popular and trusted company when it comes to whey protein. I’ve been using them religiously. Mocha Cappuccino is as popular as Extreme Milk Chocolate. These are arguably the two best Optimum Nutrition flavors of them all. If you’re looking for a vanilla flavor, go with Optimum Nutrition’s French Vanilla Creme ( Review) which is much better. Final Words This took a whole lot of time and testing and tasting and anabolism to get right, but we’re confident in this list of the best and most underrated Gold Standard flavors. With that said, there are a few factors you may want to consider before you buy. Your Daily Diet The chocolate is similar to another Optimum Nutrition flavor — Extreme Milk Chocolate — which happens to be on this list too (and is damn good!).

Pharmacy product

I personally think it tastes good, but after a few weeks, it takes a turn. That’s why I don’t consider this one of the best Optimum Nutrition flavors. Probably the most talked about flavor of Optimum Nutrition. But don’t get it confused with Double Rich Chocolate.

These flavors must taste like what it says. If it’s chocolate, it has to taste exactly like chocolate. Same goes for other flavors. This is rare in protein powders because they almost never taste like how it’s labeled. ( But the five below do) By the time you finish reading this, you’ll know exactly which flavor tastes so good and addicting that you’ll want to hand-write me a Thank You note. When compared to other chocolate flavors, Extreme Milk Chocolate is legendary. Similar to Hershey’s chocolate, and instant hot chocolate, there’s really no competition. Double Rich Chocolate is Optimum Nutrition’s basic chocolate flavor. All companies sell one, but theirs set the bar high.

Suggested Use

Some say it tastes like the candy Almond Joy. I can see why, but it’s not exactly like it. The coconut is there but it doesn’t stand out as much as the chocolate.

The main protein ingredient in 100% Gold Standard Whey is whey protein isolate, for better mixability and absorption. With an instantized formula that mixes easily and tastes delicious, try mixing one scoop with your oatmeal, yogurt, muffins, pancake and other recipes. White chocolate is my favorite. Its strength and weakness is the same: it basically tastes like artificial sweetener. On the other hand, the Vanilla Ice Cream has a richer, more robust, and sweeter flavor that does indeed taste like melted-down vanilla ice cream. Customers loved the richness, too. “I got the vanilla ice cream one and it is delicious,”one five-star reviewer writes. “[It] blends well — I usually use my immersion blender, but it does ok just being shaken!” Please note parcels going via Australia Post (PoBox, Defence Adresses) may take longer than 1-3 business days. Banana Cream is also one of the most versatile flavors ever. As you know, adding a banana into a protein shake is always delicious.

Customer reviews

When it comes to flavor profiling, we tried our best to stay as unbiased as possible, putting our personal preferences aside. We considered what an athlete who likes a particular flavor would want to get from their whey. For instance, does the peanut butter taste like a spoonful of Skippy or does it taste artificial? Here are all the factors that we took into account. Water vs. Milk

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment