276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Chronic

£17.66£35.32Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It encompasses a record label, pressing plant and online magazine, and collaborates with artists and musicians to create stunning audio-visual shows. The replacement arrived in the same chintzy mailer as my first copy, but much to my surprise, it was in NM condition when I opened it. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

To have this album at Interscope once again where we work with Dre and his amazing team at Aftermath day in and day out is incredibly gratifying for me personally and all of us at Interscope.Out on 21st April, the reissue is being handled by Interscope Records who worked on 'The Chronic' in 1992 (via Death Row Records). Some highlights include Dre's smooth production, iconic tracks like "Nuthin' but a 'G' Thang" and "Let Me Ride," Snoop Dogg's charismatic debut, the album's commentary on West Coast gang culture, and its impact on shaping the future of rap music.

For items that are dispatched using our standard service, we ask that you wait 14 days from the date of dispatch before reporting any items as undelivered. Vinile che cercavo da un sacco e che con le ristampe ho avuto l’occasione di acquistarlo…tutto bene tranne l’angolo un po’ piegato ma sono i rischi ad ordinare vinili online.

Lyrical Gangbang" contains a sample of "Valdez In The Country" from the album " A-Nal-Y-Sis" written by D. Yet The Chronic is first and foremost a party album, rooted not only in '70s funk and soul, but also that era's blue party comedy, particularly Dolemite.

Pitchfork also holds the seminal album in high standing, saying The Chronic lives on as a “timeless show of strength” and “gave shape to L. Suddenly Hip Hop was on US national radio gaining widespread acceptance in the suburbs world wide for its very special message, style and rhythm generated in the tough surroundings of the LA ghettos. The album also spawned three top 40 hits on the Hot 100, including top ten records with "Nuthin' But a “G” Thang" (No. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.

The album also spawned three top 40 hits on the Hot 100, including top ten records with “Nuthin’ But a ‘G’ Thang” (No. Es ist wahrhaftig ein Meisterwerk/Klassiker, welches in der heutigen Zeit genauso wie früher funktioniert und absolut genießbar zum anhören ist. Dre's groundbreaking album "The Chronic" revolutionized hip-hop with its G-funk sound and gritty storytelling. This is my first "The Chronic" vinyl so I have nothing to compare it to but I know when something is lacking.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment