276°
Posted 20 hours ago

LEGO DUPLO My First Bricks - 10848

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Little animal lovers will adore this DUPLO set with an elephant, tiger, giraffe, and panda to build and play with. The tiger and panda come in two pieces, while the giraffe has three pieces and the elephant has four, and these different levels of complexity will help one year olds develop their building skills. Lottie4711 Duplo for every generation! My first Christmas present for my Grandson, Duplo is a great present on so many levels. My son makes fabulous DUPLO creations that he likes to show off and say: ‘I made it by myself!’” (Tried and tested by Mumsnet user FartnissEverbeans) Our verdict My daughter is about 22 months but she loves DUPLO and has done for a few months. I have older children, so we already had lots of it in the house!” (Loved by Mumsnet user mistermagpie) Our verdict

We have about six sets of DUPLO. The items my four- and two-year-olds play with the most are the cars, windows and doors, animal figures and people.” (Recommended by Mumsnet user PerditaNitt) Our verdict DelfinaMom My first Lego duplo Is our first Lego duplo we bought for my little daughter and she loves it! Hours and hours of fun and play with dady most of the time because my husband loves Lego to! This sweet little Family House on Wheels playset lets toddlers escape on amazing adventures as they set up the little family house on wheels and then hook it up to the cute green car. With easy instructions to follow your child will be up and running in no time and having endless fun taking the two included people figures on make-believe camping trips. Madeline is a freelance writer and blogger who writes about family life, psychology, and photography on her blog This Glorious Life.Some skills are best learned outside of the classroom. Like the emotional skills that help youngsters start off in life as both happy and confident. That’s why LEGO DUPLO playsets are tailor-made for toddlers, to nurture their… Resilience Duplo is pretty much the only thing I can think of that they’ll both play together (they’re twins)” (Loved by Mumsnet user MuchTooTired) Our verdict She is a mum of two who lives in Swansea and loves walking to the beach with her children, eating cinnamon rolls, and having fun with her camera. How we chose our recommendations TaiAri Longest train My little one loves train; actually anything with Wheels. For Christmas we made the longest train together and he was super excited. Everything was “WOW” as he said. If it were up to him, he would make it longer than 10 wagons that we had.

At five, DD’s DUPLO still gets played with most days, even though she plays with LEGO too now.” (Recommended by Mumsnet user BritInAus) Our verdict

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment