276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Silk'n Tightra - Rejuvenation and Tightening of The Intimate Zone - Tones The Pelvic Floor Muscles - White - 1 Piece

£172.5£345.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The recommended initial treatment protocol is 2 - 3 times per week leaving at least one day in between treatments, for 4 weeks. Following the initial treatment period, reduce to once a week, then every 2 weeks or less to meet your specific needs. When looking for the right radiofrequency skin tightening machines or best skin tightening devices coming into the market, you’ll find many focusing on general facial treatments or skincare!

Tightra - Beautiful-Online Tightra - Beautiful-Online

The Tightra can be used for multiple reasons. If you are experiencing stress urinary incontinence, a sudden, intense urge to urinate causing involuntary loss of urine, or overflow incontinence resulting in frequent or consistent minor leakage. If using cleaning fluids, ensure alcohol content does exceed 70%. Acetone or abrasive cleansers will damage the device.Silk'n and its parent company, Home Skinovations, have been at the forefront of medical aesthetic innovations for over 10 years. Tightra's Radio Frequency energy flows between the device electrodes, producing a heat energy that stimulates cells. This increases the formation and construction of collagen and elastin fibres, reducing urinary incontinence and improving bladder control. The Radio Frequency energy also enhances natural lubrication,increases sensation, and improves external appearance.Radio Frequency energy has been used by the medical community for many years as an alternative to invasive surgery.

Tightra – tightra - Treat Stress Urinary Incontinence SUI

I have has both hips replaced. I am not a candidate for Emstella because the metal heats up is this also the case with your unit ? DMA Technology: Known as Dynamic Muscle Activation, this helps to treat different layers of the facial muscles to effectively increase muscle density and volume long-term. Tightra utilizes Radio Frequency energy that flows between the device electrodes. This heat energy stimulates the cells resulting in the increased formation and construction ofcollagen and elastin fibres which reduces urinary incontinence and improves bladder control. Treatments using Radio Frequency energy also enhance natural lubrication, increase sensation, and improve external appearance. As RF therapy is all about anti-aging and skin tightening, RF device can be recommended for both men and women above the age 30 or 40 years old with any skin type as that is the age when you may be battling loose skin due to collagen loss. It’s one of the best anti aging skin care products to use if you are searching for the best at home device for sagging skin. But of course, you can start using a skin tightening device much earlier in your 20’s to help reduce this problem while maintaining collagen production too!Radio Frequency Treatment , also known as RF treatment or RF therapy, is a cosmetic treatment that’s all about skin tightening. This is done by using radiofrequency waves that heat and penetrate deep into the layers of your skin to tighten the skin tissue and help stimulate collagen and elastin production towards wrinkle removal. EMS mode: Electrical muscle stimulation alternates currents repeatedly to train muscle cells for a more toned body as it helps to burn body fat in the muscle training process. I wear an IUD (intrauterine device) can I use this device (yes / no) If yes, can you confirm to me that this will not have an impact on the integrity of my IUD. Childbirth, aging hormonal factors and genetics can all contribute to weakened pelvic floor muscles. It is estimated that over 33% of women following childbirth and 55% of post-menopausal women, experience bladder control and other intimate health-related issues. Tightra is not recommended if you are pregnant or nursing.

5 Best RF Machines For Home Radio Frequency Skin Tightening

Altogether the homecare beauty device helps stimulate collagen and elastin fibers production to reshape facial features and erase signs of aging by skin tightening treatment . You should also be able to see improved facial results for yourself in terms of having much less appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while experiencing a more defined jawline facial contour! You can try any lubricant as long as it is not self - warming or doesn't heat up. We do not recommend coconut oil. Maintenance: Reduce treatments to once a week, then every other week or less frequently as per your personal needs.Looking for ways to tighten loose or sagging skin on your face, body, or even feminine wellness? Then the solution you're looking for is RF machines , short for Radio Frequency machine. These skincare devices and machines are commonly found in cosmetic clinics but what if you could own your own best RF machine for home use ? Tightra by Silk'n is a safe, effective and pain free intimate wellness solution for stress urinary incontinence and laxity. (CNW Group/Silk’n)

Feminine Rejuvenation Devices : Silk’n Tightra - TREND HUNTER Feminine Rejuvenation Devices : Silk’n Tightra - TREND HUNTER

Hello, can I use coconut oil with my Silk’n Tightra as I cannot afford to keep buying the gel? Thank you. You may experience slight redness or swelling in the treated area following the session. This may last between 2 – 5 days and is normal. Consult your physician if redness persists after 5 days. As stated in the user manual do not use the Tightra if you have an active electrical implant/device in any region of the body, a pacemaker or internal defibrillator. If you have a metal implant, including a metal interuterine device (IUD), in the treatment area. Metal in the hip (implants ) are not a contraindication. If you have concerns we recommend speaking with your physician. The good news is that you can! Here are the top radio frequency machines for radio frequency skin tightening at home and what you need to know about using one. MFIP mode: The patented mid-frequency interval pulse tech uses principles similar to a Shiatsu massage. Intermittent electrical pulses are introduced to the skin to increase blood circulation while promoting efficient skin collagen reproduction for a youthful and firm skin.

IUDs come both in hormonal and non hormonal forms. The non hormonal form of an IUD is copper or metal, which is contraindicated and is not recommended to use. All hormonal forms of IUD are suitable for use with Tightra.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment