276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Milwaukee MHT48224202 Plastic Cutter

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Blade Material: In addition to a sharp pipe cutter blade, there are a few different blade types that can improve performance, and strength, enhance the sharpness of a cut, and help with easy cutting. Almost all PVC pipe cutters have undergone some sort of heat treatment to help harden the blade, leading to sharper cuts. Heat-treated steel also helps encourage flexibility so the blade doesn’t break and is able to sustain the cutting force. Take a look at the buying guide below to find the right cutter to help shred through PVC plastic pipe with ease. Also Available at: Walmart , The Home Depot 3. Best User-Friendly PVC Pipe Cutter—Husky Ratcheting Pipe Cutter

Milwaukee pipe cutters are known for their high quality and durability. They are designed to make cutting through pipes a breeze, with features like ergonomic grips, hardened cutting wheels, and automatic feed systems. Whether you're working with copper, PVC, or other materials, Milwaukee pipe cutters can handle it all. Also Available at: Walmart 9. Best Single-Stroke PVC Pipe Cutter—Ridgid PC-1375 ML Single-Stroke PVC and Tube Cutter We hope our review of the best PVC pipe cutters has been helpful. For more suppliers of related products, including plastic tubing cutters, pipe cutting tools, electric pipe cutters, plastic pipe tools, and air-powered pipe cutters, consult our additional guides, or visit the Thomas Supplier Discovery Platform. Other Related ArticlesSingle Stroke/Spring-Loaded PVC Pipe Cutters: A spring-loaded cutter is suitable for cutting pipes of a variety of sizes. The benefit to using this style is that the spring can keep the tool open, and it offers better cutting strength. A spring-loaded handle is built for faster positioning and can perform single-stroke cuts. This tool is in a tight, three-way Milwaukee race with the auto copper tubing cutter and the installation driver as my new favorite tool (haha...like my children, I love all my tools "equally", just some better than others on certain days/jobs!)

Faulty Milwaukee hand tools can be replaced or repaired free of charge under a lifetime guarantee should they break during normal usage due to material or manufacturing fault. This excludes hand tools without apparent fault, worn out but still functional, rusty, burnt, abused, modified, transformed, ground, welded, used for other purposes than the normal use, destroyed by neglect or intentionally.*

Milwaukee Systems

Comparable tools of this quality, especially ones that include an extra blade, cost 2–4 times the cost of this one—or even more,” wrote a buyer. “This tool is well made (all metal) and cuts through ¾-inch PVC pipe like butter.” Specifications If you are cutting 2.5-inch steel pipe and need to get it done, you won't go wrong here,” wrote one reviewer. “Cuts like a champ, and I suspect it will last a long time as it seems to be quality made.” Another customer wrote, “This pipe cutter worked perfectly! Buy it if you need one! You'll never need another one. Heavy-duty and perfect cut! Easy to use.” Specifications

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment