276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Paradise Island: A Sam and Colby Story

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Just then, the driver’s high beams flashed. Seriously? What is this guy’s problem? Sam clenched his fists on the steering wheel. Alex closed his eyes, crossed his ankles, and feigned sleep. I say we hang out here the rest of the day and hit the beach tomorrow.

The man held a small video camera aimed at them. I’m watching your every move. You better behave. We don’t like hooligans around here. You shouldn’t be here if you want to act that way. Unfortunately, people saw what they wanted to see, and Sam knew this better than anybody. Still, he couldn’t help but wonder if maybe they should’ve gone to Vegas instead where rowdiness wasn’t just acceptable, it was expected. Too late—here they were, and here they’d remain for the next six days. Does this guy have a personal vendetta against us? Sam lowered his window. Hey there, sir, have we done something to upset you? Honestly, I read it bc I'm a huge Gaby Triana/Gabrielle Keyes fan. As someone almost old enough to be Sam or Colby's mom had I made different decisions in HS (and had the pool of potentials not been little Eminem wannabes) I was skeptical about how "bro"-y this book would be.They may not always agree, and they’d had plenty of ups and downs over the years, but these guys were brothers—end of story. No matter who came and went from their lives, through marching band, through the Vine days, through breakups, and now their ghost hunter phase, these were the guys that Sam could always count on since day 1. This trip was as much a celebration of that friendship as anything else. In addition to the popular Sam and Colby channel, Colby has his own YouTube account. Colby’s own channel, which he created in 2016, features a wide range of prank videos, exploration videos, vlogs, and other content. On the platform, he also features a number of other content creators. Love is something that most people cherish and wish to experience. But love is also something so twisted and maddening, that others wish to end it.

The Airbnb was quaint and cozy yellow with bright green shutters that matched the lush vegetation. Flowers in every color of the rainbow surrounded them, and palm trees stretched into blue skies beginning to clear from the rain. Sam shook his head at him. No point defending themselves against a man who was clearly set in his ways. Better to give him what he wanted. "Sorry. We’ll be good. We’re just happy to be here. On your island. Thank you for warning us." What are we waiting for? Let’s see Kauai, baby! Colby climbed into the passenger seat, as two older men standing on the curb shot him unamused looks. Colby tended to have this effect on people.From the moment they step foot in the mansion, a sense of foreboding hangs in the air. The author skillfully builds suspense, capturing the readers' attention as strange occurrences unfold. The eerie sway of Belle Estate's walls and the lurking presence that follows Sam and Colby keep the readers on the edge of their seats, wondering what awaits them next. Sam Golbach is one-half of Sam & Colby, a dynamic combo. During their high school summer band camp, Sam and Colby met as freshman band nerds. When they realized they both wanted the same girl but were both too nervous to approach her, they resolved to help each other build confidence. The two embarked on a 6-year journey to attain both self-assurance and happiness.

finished the book in two days!! holy shit!! just...wow!! i mean damn, still trying to process. just... omg! Read more It wasn’t outstanding writing, but I enjoyed it. But then again is there the fact that I know them so I recognise their characteristics and know how to interpret actions and sayings that people who don’t know them wouldn’t.After radically altering their own lives, Sam and Colby wished to educate others on the same life lessons they had learned via their friendship by creating content centered on comedy, authenticity, and exploration. Exploration, particularly in eerie and often mysterious locations, has taken off like wildfire with its audience. They’ve taken millions of fans on adventures into our planet’s lesser-known, seen, and understood regions. While their videos cover a wide spectrum of their experiences, there are many unknown stories, both scary and hilarious, surrounding their stranger encounters. Sam gave her a thumbs-up. He’d heard about the flood she mentioned but didn’t know about the damaged roads to the north. Good thing they’d be staying on the eastern side of the island.

When YouTube ghost hunters Sam and Colby head to Kauai for an annual bro trip with two childhood buddies, they’re dying for a break from paranormal investigations—instead, they find themselves at the center of their most horrifying mystery yet. More like all play and zero work this time, brother," Sam said, shaking his head. At LAX airport and throughout the flight, Nate had plugged away on his iPad, writing short stories for his college writing class. Sure, Sam was all about hard work, but he hoped Nate would disconnect long enough to enjoy the trip, too.Alex betraying the boys? So interesting! This was one of the few things that made sense in terms of them being drugged. But then when he was betrayed when Pauahi (who’s name was misspelled a few different times in the book) escaped? Ugh, amazing. We love instant karma like that.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment