276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bandai Model Kit GUNDAM - RG 1/144 RX-0 Full Armor Unicorn Gundam - Model Kit, BAS5055586

£46.495£92.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The same weapon as used by the Banshee Norn and Phenex, it is the Unicorn Gundam's normal shield with additional parts containing a propulsion system and a mega cannon. Only shown in the Bandee Desinee manga, where three Armed Armor DE replaced the Full Armor Unicorn Gundam's normal shields. PLEASE TAKE NOTE THAT THE PICTURES DESCRIPTION BELOW ARE FOR REFERENCE ONLY. IT MAY BE DIFFERENT FROM THE ACTUAL PRODUCT. If using matte/flat-finish top coat, it is advisable not to spray on the clear/translucent parts - can be done by masking or spraying top coat while the said parts are separated. Topcoat (Mr. Hobby recommended) can be used to protect applied decals. (Water-based topcoat is recommended due to the kit having PP parts)

Includes Hyper · Beam · Javelin from the TV version OP appearance. By rearrangement, the folded state is also reproduced.

The shield merges with the beam · Gatlinggun. Designed with ease of installation on the MS body by dedicated joint parts. The kit has 3 options for the horn/antenna: 2 fixed (1 for Unicorn mode, 1 for Destroy mode) and 1 transformable. Most of the products shown are beingcolored manually, there may be some uneven colorings. Color and form of the product may differ from the actual product and what is seen on screen depending on monitor settings. Some product imagesshown may be in development stage. They may differ from the actual products. Out of the 20 hg's, 3 rgs, and 3 MG's I've built. I've never had the amount of problems out of a model as I have with this one. Together out of the 26 kit's I've built they do not amount to a fraction of the issue's this kit has given me.

Even with full armor equipment, it corresponds to dynamic action by part clearance and each joint structure. The Hyper Beam Javelin was based on the RX-78-2 Gundam's "Sword Javelin" weapon included in the Gundam Chogokin DX Gattai Set action figure, produced by the now-defunct Japanese toy manufacturer Clover during the initial airing of Mobile Suit Gundam. Harutoshi Fukui came up with the idea and asked Katoki Hajime to design the weapon.So why 3*? In terms of sheer spectacle, this is one of the best Gunpla kits I've ever seen, and the density of its details is second to none. The problem is that the build process is the worst I've experienced as a relatively intermediate builder (previous kits include the RG Sazabi and Nu, MG Wing Zero Ver Ka and Barbatos, and probably a dozen of various high grade kits). I know that the Master Grade Unicorn has a reputation as a bit of a hand grenade model (part of the reason that I ended up opting for the RG), but my experience is that the RG is just as bad. There's a section of the right inner thigh that seems pathologically incapable of staying attached to the rest of the suit, the arm-mounted beam saber holsters are floppy and struggle to stay open, the NOTE :หากสั่งสินค้าพร้อมส่งกับสินค้าพรีออเดอร์ในบิลเดียวกันจะรอจัดส่งพร้อมกันเมื่อสินค้าพรีออเดอร์มาครบแล้วนะคะ Hyper · Beam · Javelin of TV appearing in OP comes with it. By rearrangement, the folded state is also reproduced. During the assembly of the chest, exercise extreme caution while following the instruction to twist both Arms 90° for the first time. If you apply too much force in one go while holding on to a potential weak point, the arms will snap easily. MG RX-0 Unicorn Gundam 02 Banshee Ver. Ka (Final Battle Ver.) English Color Guide & Paint Conversion Chart

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment