276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Exo Terra Glass Natural Terrarium, Small/Low, 45 x 45 x 30 cm

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Another factor to consider when determining the size of your terrarium is whether or not you want to include live plants. Live plants can take up a lot of space, so if you plan on including them in your terrarium, you will need a larger tank [2]. The full screen top ventilation allows UVB and infrared penetration, and is completely removable for easy access while decorating or cleaning. Plastic terrariums are a lighter option than glass, but they’re not as sturdy. They’re also more difficult to clean. The trend towards more realistic and naturalistic terrarium landscapes has made reptile and amphibian keeping more exciting and satisfying than ever. This new dimension has created, not only an opportunity for us all to educate ourselves about the natural conditions in which reptiles and amphibians live, but has also provided a whole new perspective as well. Simulating natural habitats enable us to enjoy that little piece of amazing wilderness in our own homes. På terrariet er der 2 front døre, som kan åbnes hver for sig eller sammen. Dette gør det nemt og hurtigt at komme til i terrariet når man skal dekorere eller fodrer. På dørene er der en lås, som bare skal vrides op foran dørene. Der er mulighed for at sætte en hængelås på, hvis man ønsker at være ekstra sikker.

Over the years, Exo Terra has become the market leader in reptile products for the natural terrarium. This achievement was made possible because their philosophy of successful, continuous innovation has become a basic underlying commitment, a culture and an attitude. I Exo Terra Natural Terrarium er der 5 indløb til slanger/ledninger, alle indløb er med selv luk. Disse indløb kan bruges til at installere vandfald mm. I Exo Terra Natural Terrarium Small/Tall er baggrunden inkluderet. Baggrunden er ikke en kedelig flad baggrund, men en baggrund der minder om en klatrerbane. Perfekt til klatrende krybdyr. Baggrunden har et naturligt look, så den vil passe godt ind i det naturlige miljø. Ventilationen i Exo Terra Natural Terrarium er rigtig god. Den har net i toppen, som sikrer at der er god mulighed for ventilation. Udover toppen, er der også ventilation i de to front døre. Nogle krybdyr kræver utroligt meget ventilation, og her er et net terrarie perfekt. To this day, Exo Terra continues its tradition of developing innovative and creative products for the natural terrarium and its herpetofauna.Cedar is another type of wood that should be avoided as it contains oils that can be harmful to reptiles.

li>Some heavy items may need to be moved from your selected delivery service to a palletised delivery service with a delivery time of 1-2 working days. Another great point to note about Exo Terra is that the brand focuses on continuous research and development to improve their products. They closely collaborate with herpetologists, reptile enthusiasts, and experts to ensure their products meet the specific needs of different species. This is important for anyone wanting to buy this brand as it shows the huge amount of research that goes into creating these products. This research ensures you are purchasing items that have been made with the animal in mind, are completely safe and non-toxic, and will provide your animals with species specific enrichment needed for a healthy reptile or amphibian. All pallet deliveries need to be booked in by our courier, customers will receive a confirmation call to arrange this. Acrylic terrariums are the lightest option and offer good durability and ease of cleaning. However, they can scratch easily.

About Exo Terra

One downside to mesh terrariums is that they don’t provide as much insulation as other types of tanks. In addition, the mesh can be scratched or damaged easily.

li>Mainland UK - next day courier with pre-1pm or pre-6pm delivery services (excludes some Scottish postal codes). li>Mainland UK - next day courier with pre-12pm or pre-4pm delivery services (excluding some Scottish postal codes). By consulting with renowned herpetologists and breeders worldwide, and by being reptile hobbyists themselves, they have been able to focus on the essential aspects of captive husbandry of reptiles and amphibians. Field studies and observations in captivity, have contributed to the research and development process.ABS plastic is a better option as it’s non-toxic and more durable than PVC. Plexiglass is another type of plastic that’s often used for terrariums. It’s a clear, shatter-resistant material that’s easy to clean. However, plexiglass can scratch easily and it’s not as durable as glass. I have a custom unit that gives me four wooden vivs, each 120cm x 38cm x 43cm arranged vertically. Apart from the lower unit that has a 150w heater, the rest all have the same heater, and all four provide a hot spot of 33c - 37c depending where you point the dot of the IR laser gun. All four have royals in them, two tend to spend their daytime under their hot hides, the others tend to be at the cool end, but one of those does thermal regulate more so than the one that spends all day at the cool side. She comes out under the cover of darkness, spends an hour or so under the heat and then is very active form 1am onwards... The Exo Terra Glass Terrarium is the ideal reptile or amphibian housing designed by European herpetologists. It is therefore essential that you are satisfied that your goods are in good condition at the time you take delivery.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment