276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Audrey Hepburn in Hats

£9.975£19.95Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Film in 1954". British Academy of Film and Television Arts (BAFTA). Archived from the original on 24 May 2015 . Retrieved 23 May 2015. By the mid-1980s and early 1990s, the straw hat tuned in to a new mood of empowered elegance. Enter Meryl Streep's tonal wardrobe in Out of Africa (1985); Julia Roberts’s polka-dot co-ord at the races in Pretty Woman (1990); Stacey Dash’s statement monochrome rose-embellished top hat in Clueless (1995); and Madonna’s latticed look, expertly angled, in Evita (1996).

Inspiration: This hat inspired by Breakfast at Tiffany's is a classic must-have addition to every Audrey lover's wardrobe Hepburn's Golden Globe nominations and awards". Golden Globes. 14 January 2010. Archived from the original on 8 April 2010. This trip let her have one last Christmas at home with her family, and she lived until January 20, 1993. She said, “It was the most beautiful Christmas I ever had.” If the hat loses its form during transit, a light steam around the edges will help reset its shape.In October 1990, Hepburn went to Vietnam, in an effort to collaborate with the government for national UNICEF-supported immunisation and clean water programmes. In September 1992, four months before she died, Hepburn went to Somalia. Calling it "apocalyptic", she said, "I walked into a nightmare. I have seen famine in Ethiopia and Bangladesh, but I have seen nothing like this – so much worse than I could possibly have imagined. I wasn't prepared for this." [106] Though scarred by what she had seen, Hepburn still had hope stating:

Hofstede, David (31 August 1994). Audrey Hepburn: a bio-bibliography. Greenwood Press. ISBN 9780313289095. Audrey Hepburn tops beauty poll". BBC News. 31 May 2004. Archived from the original on 2 June 2004 . Retrieved 12 July 2009.This Oversized Wool Hat with removable 100% Luxurious Silk Scarf is yet another iconic piece from the film classic Breakfast at Tiffany’s. This hat is a true labor of love and has taken 2 years to finally perfect to become what we believe to be the most accurate and beautiful rendition of this gorgeous hat. In 1952, Hepburn became engaged to industrialist James Hanson, [117] whom she had known since her early days in London. She called it "love at first sight", but after having her wedding dress fitted and the date set, she decided the marriage would not work because the demands of their careers would keep them apart most of the time. [118] She issued a public statement about her decision, saying "When I get married, I want to be really married". [119] In the early 1950s, she also dated future Hair producer Michael Butler. [120] Hepburn and her partner Robert Wolders at the White House in 1981 Audrey Hepburn: Style icon". BBC News. 4 May 2004. Archived from the original on 27 November 2021 . Retrieved 20 April 2011.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment