276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Score (Off-Campus Book 3)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

With shaky fingers, I pull up Hannah’s number. Two rings later and my best friend’s reassuring voice echoes on the line. “Hey, what’s up? You okay?”

I need you. I can’t stand the thought of being without you.” He releases a shaky breath. “You’re the last person I think about before I go to sleep, and the first person I think about when I open my eyes in the morning. You’re it for me, baby.”The Score: A Novel” is one the best and most entertaining novels with a very unique and impressive story. Elle Kennedy is the author of this fantastic novel. Elle is the author of many beautiful novels. Her most famous novels are The Play, The Chase, The Mistake, The Risk, The Goal, Good Boy and many fantastic novels. Wait—do angels even get laid? And if so, are heaven orgasms a million times better than earth orgasms? I bet yes.” Dean Di Laurentis is in my blood now. I didn’t expect the intense sexual chemistry between us, but it’s here, and it’s addictive, and I don’t know how I can ever give it up.” Our romances have it all: hopef Harlequin Books is the global leader in series romance and one of the world's leading publishers of books for women.

How did I go so long without noticing you, damn it? Why did it take seeing a stupid A on your midterm to make me notice?”Dean reveals that his family are actually super rich. His parents are lawyers and his family owns hotels. My throat tightens as I recognize the voice in my head. It belongs to my father, who happens to be my biggest champion. In his eyes, I can do no wrong. Delicious, complicated and drama-filled . . . I read it in one sitting, and you will, too’ L. J. Shen, USA Today bestselling author He sounds so genuinely upset that I scoot closer and kiss him. “It doesn’t matter. You know me now.” Our romances have it all: hopeful fresh starts, dramatic family sagas, unexpected twists and turns. Every story is a journey—to move you, uplift you, inspire and delight you. A feeling like no other. #ThatHarlequinFeeling

You know Twilight?” He blinks. “Excuse me?” “Twilight. The vampire book.” His wary eyes study my face. “What about it?” “Okay, so you know how Bella’s blood is extra special? Like how it gives Edward a raging boner every time he’s around her?” Knowing Sean? He’ll wait outside the door all night.” Hannah curses. “You know what? I shouldn’t have agreed to go to this Bruins game. I should be home with you. Hold on, I’m telling Garrett to turn the car around—” Harlequin Books is the global leader in series romance and one of the world's leading publishers of books for women. The Score is the 3 rd volume of the Off-Campus novel series. It is a contemporary romance novel with a lot of intimacy. The novel is written by Elle Kennedy in a very awe-inspiring way. She is new in the literary writing word with just a few novels to her credit, but she managed to push them up in the bestselling novel list. Some of her topmost novels include The Chase and The Dare. No way,” I interrupt. “You are not cancelling your trip for me. This is your last chance to do something fun.”Well, it's a new year and I get to celebrate a new release too--The Heartbreak Sheriff, the second book in my Small-Town Scandals mini-series. This story features Finn, the gruff, sexy sheriff who's looking for a second chance with the woman he loves---except he just arrested her, so that second chance might be a tad difficult to earn... Ali introduces Dean to her dad, who really doesn’t like Dean at all. Alice’s dad is a single father because Alice’s mother died when Alice was thirteen. My phone buzzes when I’m five minutes from Bristol House, where I share a two-bedroom suite with Hannah. Just out of curiosity,” she says, “after you wake up in the morning, do you admire yourself in the mirror for one hour or two?” I mean you’re facing a Jacob quandary. You imprinted on her pussy, and now it’s the only pussy you can think about. You exist solely for this pussy. Like Jacob and that weird mutant baby.”

A New York Times, USA Today and Wall Street Journal bestselling author, Elle Kennedy grew up in the suburbs of Toronto, Ontario, and holds a B.A. in English from York University. From an early age, she knew she wanted to be a writer, and actively began pursuing that dream when she was a teenager. Of course.” I pretend to think it over some more. “Oh, and I’m a mind reader. No lie. I always know what the other person is thinking.” Uh-doy. Where do you think rainbows come from? Whenever you see a rainbow, that means an angel just came.” Even so, my heart hurts. It’s hard to let go of someone who’s been such a big part of your life for so long. It’s even harder when that person refuses to let you go.I glance at my phone again, my wariness climbing like the ivy on the building behind me. Argh. What does he want to talk about? We said everything we needed to say last night. When I told him I was done before I stormed out of his frat house, I’d meant it. A deliciously sexy story with a wallop of emotions that sneaks up on you’ Vi Keeland, No.1 New York Times bestselling author Of course not.” I smirk. “I kiss each of my biceps and then point to the ceiling and thank the big man upstairs for creating such a perfect male specimen.” Dean confides in Ali. He tells her what happened when he was in high school. His ex was suffering from some mental health issues and she pressured him into having sex with her, and then later on became quite obsessed and was talking about engagement and things. Dean called things off. Then she threatened to take her own life her own life and eventually her dad had to step in and took her to the doctor and they put her on medication. Every time I think about walking out on Sean yesterday, my stomach grows queasy. Maybe I should have fought harder for us. I mean, I know he loves me—

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment