276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Infographic Bible: Visualising the Drama of God's Word

£12.5£25.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Jesus is on trial, right before he’s crucified. Pontius Pilate’s wife has a nightmare about the trial her husband is presiding over, because she knows that Jesus is innocent. A few takeaways:

Bible Explained with Infographics: An Interview with The Bible Explained with Infographics: An Interview with

This aggravates Joseph’s brothers. Not only is Joseph the favorite son, now he thinks that he’s going to rule over the rest of them? I like that there is an overarching structure which seeks to tell the big picture narrative of the bible and helps you place each graphic along that narrative.Also, if you have any ideas for future infographics I can do, feel free to send them my way! I love working with suggestions from fellow Bible geeks. Suppose the Creator of the universe came to you in a dream one night and said, “You know what? Ask me for anything—anything you want. I’ll give it to you.” What would you ask for? Hey is there anyway you could possibly split your infographics so they can be printed for bible study groups? When you try to print them the way they are they either come out TOO compressed or so small that you can’t read them?

THE INFOGRAPHIC BIBLE

SPEC | Giclée print with 11 colour pigment archival certified inks. Printed on acid- and lignin-free, 100% cotton, Hahnemühle Photorag 308g. Archival up to 80 years in correct conditions The New Testament has graphics of all Jesus' teaching, all His parables, and who He taught and how. Hi Jeffrey, Just found this great and concise article. Thank you! I haven’t read all the comments, but there were a few asking about those waking dreams that you categorized as “visions” or trances. Could you collect all of those and write a similar article for them? Makes a very nifty organizational resource to have all the visions/trances together as well as this piece on all the dreams! Thanks again!But not via Judea. However, Herod’s son is in power, so God warns Joseph to steer clear of his territory.

Infographic: Every dream in the Bible (and what they mean) Infographic: Every dream in the Bible (and what they mean)

If you are looking for an exciting way to learn more about the Bible or to teach the Bible to others, then The Infographic Bible – Visualising The Drama Of God’s Word by Karen Sawrey is an essential book to add to your biblical reference library! The ESV Reader's Bible, Six-Volume Set: With Chapter and Verse Numbers is produced with materials and formatting that provide a unique reading experience fitting for God’s holy Word. Do you have a spare 5 minutes in your day? Take up and read the book of Jude or maybe even Obadiah. Do you have 15 minutes? Read Ruth or Philippians. Do you have an hour? Immerse yourself in Nehemiah or Romans.

In May 2017, we asked our readers questions about their views on dating and marriage. In total, nearly 7,000 people filled out the survey, revealing some interesting insights into how we view (and pursue) marriage and dating today. The Infographic Bible is a colorful book full of useful details. However, the type face is so small and the font color so light, it is often hard to read and understand the information included by the author. The book, thus, becomes more of a coffee table book, than a useful reference book. Hey Joanne. Genesis 15 was actually a tough one for me. Abraham certainly slept through the last half of the chapter! I didn’t categorize Genesis 15 events as a dream for a few reasons: The human mind is one of the most fascinating works of God—but I don’t think that means all dreams are significant on the level that, say, Joseph’s were. Still, I find them useful. You can learn a lot about yourself by paying attention to what you dream. We recently asked over 14,000 people about the state of their prayers lives and gathered some stats about established habits as well as some common pain points.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment