276°
Posted 20 hours ago

MOOPOPS - Pot Tops. 2 Reusable Silicone Tops specifically Designed to fit Standard Yoghurt and Cream pots. (Bright)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Please make sure you take a clear and well lit photo of your receipt that clearly shows a qualifying Rachel's Organic purchase. I think you could use a old China saucer (dip facing down), as it is slightly heavier than a plastic plate/covering. As for saving these yeokens I find them a waste of time as mostly the deal is to get you to spend money with one of their 'partners'.

Over the past few years, we’ve worked on several ways to reduce the plastic we use for our products.Beeswax wraps are an eco-friendly storage solution that can be moulded to fit different container sizes, perfect for yogurt pots! Pop the packs and green plastic lids into the bag – due to the size and weight limits of the bag, it’s a max. Following a successful trial removing the clip lids from our Greek style yogurt range, we’re now removing the plastic clip lids of our big 350g and 450g yogurt pots.

As fir the plastic lids if using less plastic was true that could be good, but what about the rest of the container and the plastic tops with a Yeoken code. Thick and Creamy, it’s a great choice for breakfast, lunch and dinner and everything in between too! While our tops do fit 95% of the brands available we can't promise that they will fit all, so please check to save any disappointment. Over the years we’ve been making changes to our packaging to reflect the sustainability values we have as a business.I recently swapped my organic milk brand to yeo Valley organic milk, unfortunately the product was full of slime and actually made me feel sick.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment