276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Humiliating Her Husband (House Husband Book 29)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

But resist the temptation to involve the other family members present in the conflict (which is what it is). It doesn’t pay to try to get others on your side because they may not take your side for one reason or another. I then get dressed – a sissy maid’s dress with suitable underwear, a minimum of makeup, just lippy and nail varnish, so this doesn’t take long. Then I go about my morning duties: lighting the fire, clearing up the kitchen and table, and today, sweeping and washing the kitchen floor. It’s the weekend, so I wait till 8:30 before I respectfully come down with a cup of tea. I present it to You, curtsey, pirouette to show off my dress and pettis, go and turn on the heater, then wait patiently while You drink your tea. I am Your very own sissy maid, to learn, serve and be disciplined by only You. You, unsurprisingly, laugh at me and tease me, humiliatingly. Laura Doyle is a New York Times Bestselling Author, Relationship Expert, Host of The Empowered Wife Podcast at Laura Doyle Connect. | Updated: 09/05/2023 You…and us are not weird…we are happy and perfectly suited… so please continue….and turn the screw to another level and watch your Alice squirm…and i for one will love it…and be jealous!…

If you struggle with this, find a mature sister in Christ to pray with you about getting your heart aligned with God on all things financial. 3. Fake orgasm. I want to increase Alice’s humiliation by humiliating her in front of other people: women and sissies. I want other females to see me humiliating Alice. Equally, I want Alice to become good friends with other sissies for my amusement and to do what ever I tell them to each other. I have daily chores that are expected to be done with lower point values. Then weekly/monthly chores with higher values. I also wrote it all out and put it on the fridge in a calendar format so he can visualize it and see what chores are coming up. He can then plan other tasks like large cooking projects or shopping days. Once communicated, I put shopping trips, etc in the app as a task to be done with points attached. It is agreed that at least 1 hour of exercise will be scheduled and completed daily. Multiple hours of exercise in one day cannot carry over to a different day.

Cuckoldry

It makes your husband feel like crap when you point out that you understand the Bible better than him. Since he was actually spoiling me and treating me like a queen for the past 26 years, at some point I actually thoguht that this is just a normal development of our relationship. So I thought why not...if he wants to be submissive and passive to me, I'll let him. Then I confronted him acting a bit offended that he was hiding something from me.

I recently came across an app called OurHome. It’s designed to be a motivational app for kids to do chores with points attached to chores for special rewards. Glad to learn that you intend to push Alice further down her path of feminization and humiliation. Some suggestions. I will manage our budget and finances. You will be provided with a debit card which has the amount of your weekly budget plus a weekly stipend to be defined below. Sex is extremely fulfilling with my wife being pampered and having little pressure to please me, she wants a lot of sex and we make love often (about once every two days, which is good for our age--early 50). We are both open minded people, our sex life was always great, we are both imaginative and were able to find ways to spice it up a bit...and yes, we did some roleplaying that included me being dominant in bed but vice versa too...I knew he preferred to be under rather then on top, but I insisted on both ways just to keep some balance.We began some fantasy play about adding additional people to our play time. During this time my wife began menopause. As is the case with a small percentage of women she entered a stage of hyper sexuality. While she was always a very sexual person she was even greatly more so now. We began quite innocently enough to talk about finally making some of our fantasies reality. I was basically on board to her desires letting her lead the way with input and suggestions when it deemed fit. However, the bright side is since we were both home we got to spend time with each other and explore the aforementioned kink and desire. We dabbled with chastity in June, but got more serious about it the fall. She has seen how it focuses me not only on completing tasks, but also on her. That women should stand up for husbands who stay at home, that doesn’t surprise me. The world is not ready, although things are changing. It’s up to us to make them evolve a little faster. Honestly I feeling really torn, I enjoy a certain level of humiliation, I enjoy my wife getting off on it more than me. This is more than I was expecting.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment