276°
Posted 20 hours ago

LEGO Creator 3in1 Viking Ship and The Midgard Serpent 31132 Building Toy Set for Boys, Girls, and Kids Ages 9+ (1,192 Pieces)

£50.95£101.90Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The serpent poses a formidable foe to the crew of the longship, and towers over the poor minifigures! Embark on a journey of creativity with LEGO® Creator sets. Designed for both children and adults, these sets offer a wealth of creative possibilities. LEGO Creator Expert sets cater to adult fans, taking them on thrilling adventures like exploring the Haunted House or reliving classic moments with the Ghostbusters ECTO-1 model car. For space enthusiasts, there's even a captivating model of the iconic Space Shuttle Discovery. LEGO's recent revival of various older themes seems to have mostly been a hit (although I know many of us would like more than just a single set for each) and I think they've kept the quality bar just as high here with the Viking longship.

Közönségmérés Ezek a sütik lehetővé teszik számunkra, hogy optimalizáljuk oldalunkat az Ön kényelme érdekében az Ön használatának módja alapján. A cél az, hogy emlékezzünk vagy előre jelezhessük a választásaikat. Ide tartozik például a funkciók használata, elhelyezkedése, viselkedése az oldalon. Közösségi hálók sütijei Ezek a sütik lehetővé teszik számunkra, hogy kényelmesen összekapcsoljuk Önt a közösségi média profiljával, és például lehetővé teszik, hogy termékeket és szolgáltatásokat osszon meg barátaival és családtagjaival. Nem személyre szabott hirdetések Ezek a sütik lehetővé teszik számunkra, hogy általános termék- és szolgáltatásreklámokat jelenítsünk meg Önnek. The roof of the dining table comes off easily, for better access to the seats, and the sunken area to the fore of the table has a few bales of hay for the cow to munch on while the crew enjoy their fish. You can also see clearly in these side photos how the sail hangs from the mast boom and rests gently on the tension ropes.

Conclusion

Harmadik féltől származó sütik Ezek a sütik harmadik féltől származó sütik, amelyekről és partnereinkről itt olvashat bővebben . As befitting a quartet of Viking warriors aboard a longship, they're each equipped with vicious-looking weapons; a single- and double-headed axe, a spear, and a sword. The serpent towers over the longship and its dragon figurehead, although it doesn't reach the heights of the sail. It seems very well sized next to the ship, and I think the whole set together looks fabulous. The range of articulation may seem a lot, but if you want the model to still be able to stand up, you are limited to just a couple of poses. In fact, this is the only other pose I was able to get to stand unaided, which is clearly not very realistic for a large wolf! Nélkülözhetetlen sütik Ezek elengedhetetlenek a weboldal és funkcióinak működéséhez, amelyek használatáról Ön dönt. Nélkülük nem működne a weboldalunk, például nem tudna bejelentkezni saját fiókjába, vagy bevásárlói listákat létrehozni.

The construction of the longship itself employs a lot of SNOT techniques to make the bow and stern of the keel, with the usual method of using bright colours internally to keep the build interesting and provide easier orientation of the model until they're eventually covered up. The figurehead at the prow of the boat is a fearsome dragon (believed by the Vikings to protect them against the evil spirits on the hostile land they were sailing to conquer), and mirrored nicely at the stern with a similarly elaborate carving. When all is said and done, this is a fun display piece as a whole. Although, I can imagine plenty of hours of imaginative play as well. As far as sizing goes, it’s large, but not exceedingly so. Sometimes you build a model like this one and it feels way larger than what’s on the box, but this one seems as-expected. Which is not to say that it’s small, of course!

Now, if they do more sets to match in the future, similar to how they've made the matching Space sets in 31107 , 31115 , and 31117 , I'd be definitely happy for LEGO to continue these classic themes under the Creator banner." Especially smaller Castle set could work as castle expansion kit with the alternate builds, 2 figures in a medium set is reasonable to ask.

A sütik feldolgozásának elfogadásával nélkülözhetetlen és analitikai sütik kerülnek telepítésre eszközére, amelyeket a weboldal megtekintéséhez használ (az "Értem" gombra kattintva mindkét kategóriát elfogadja, vagy kiválaszthhatja a kategóriák közül csak az egyiket a "Beállítások" gombra kattintva). A technikai sütiket mindig telepítjük az eszközére, az Ön beleegyezése nélkül is, mert ezek nélkül a weboldalunk nem működne.One thing obviously missing from this longboat are the oars, making a getaway from the serpent far less likely to happen. Another thing missing is all the printed elements, but if you didn’t know, you wouldn’t miss them. I quite like the house itself. The curved parts that made up the layered look of the longships bow are put to good use to imitate wattle and daub, and a shield hangs above the entrance on either side. One of the sides of the house is open to the elements where there's a small anvil next to a stream.

There are three instruction booklets included; two smaller ones for each of the alternative models, and a large one for the main build. I was surprised by the choice of colour on the booklet; the use of the pale tan looks quite insipid and far less enticing than the box artwork. The pitched roof hinges open, inside which are four other shields attached in the rafters of the building. This part of the build is somewhat busy and a little bit of a mess, however.

47 comments on this article

Tartalom személyre szabása Ezek a sütik lehetővé teszik számunkra, hogy az Önről rendelkezésre álló információk alapján tartalmakat és hirdetéseket jelenítsünk meg Önnek, hogy a lehető legjobban ki tudjuk elégíteni az Ön igényeit. Ez legfőképpen ahhoz kapcsolódik, hogy milyen tartalmat tekintett meg, illetve milyen eszközzel lépett be az oldalunkra. However, I think the designer has done a pretty decent job of capturing the essence of the beast, and its size is clearly evident next to the minifigures (only one shield is provided for the four of them, this time!) The set was provided for review by LEGO. All opinions expressed are those of the author. Minifigures

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment