276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Simple Seerah: The Story Of Prophet Muhammad - Part One: 1

£5.995£11.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In the Arabic language the word sīra or sīrat ( Arabic: سيرة) comes from the verb sāra, which means to travel or to be on a journey. Most seerah books are written at a very academic level, so this is a refreshing change, and one that is needed to engage younger generations.

Recommended English Books and Lectures - The Thinking Muslim Recommended English Books and Lectures - The Thinking Muslim

It provides a refreshing insight into the life of the Final Messenger and contextualises the sīrah in the modern-day context.

His life was a steady series of struggles for social reform, religious revival and political awakening. On Seerah (Prophet’s biography): The best book that I have seen is Zaad al-Ma’aad by Ibn al-Qayyim (may Allaah have mercy on him). Tayseer al-Kareem al-Rahmaan fi Tafseer Kalaam al-Mannaan by Shaykh ‘Abd al-Rahmaan al-Sa’di (may Allaah have mercy on him). More Hamburger icon An icon used to represent a menu that can be toggled by interacting with this icon.

The Simple Seerah: The Story Of Prophet Muhammad - Part One: 1

Because it was written as a story, it’s easier to grasp and feels the hardship and sadness that Rasullah (saw) and his companion had to undergo during the earlier stage of Islam in Makkah. Hamza explains the book in this series of lectures and provides further details missed by Lings and points out some mistakes made in the book as well. Some works of sīra also positioned the story of Muhammad as part of a narrative that includes stories of earlier prophets, Persian Kings, pre-Islamic Arab tribes, and the Rashidun. The idea for The Simple Seerah came about when Toyris discovered his 11-year-old nephew Zakaria had a passion for reading history books. I was able to picture myself there, the descriptions made it so easy for me to feel like I was in that setting.

He lived an incredible life, filled with challenges and adventures, battles, miracles and so much more!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment