276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Ramadan Reflections: 30 days of healing from the past, journeying with presence and looking ahead to an akhirah-focused future

£6.495£12.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Ramadan Reflections is a must-have intimate guided journal to deepen your individual connection to Allah for the year ahead. It is the blessed month of Ramadan that offers the believer the opportunity to slow down and reflect on ones existence.

Ramadan Journal - A 30 Day Guided Journal to Help Girls My Ramadan Journal - A 30 Day Guided Journal to Help Girls

At my first reading I'm so grateful for Aliyah putting into words what my heart is needing to be reassured by right now.

Each chapter builds on what the previous one has given you to think about, and it's all delivered in a perfect mix of personal anecdotes, heartfelt advice and religious information without ever feeling preachy or self-important.

Ramadan Reflections Journal - American Express Ramadan Reflections Journal - American Express

There is space for journaling – and even for someone like me who finds this difficult, Aliyah’s pointers are very easy to follow and make you interact with your own emotions. What Aliyah's incredible effort has done is unexplainable, she speaks to the souls and allows it to then speak itself. The richness of this book nourishes the soul with what it truly needs and I pray that anyone who reads it finishes it feeling completely fulfilled. There are some deep spiritual reflections in there, allowing readers to heal and become more present.This is not just a read for Ramadan, but a resource you can turn to at any time in life and some particular times in life when you need that special reminder of your own goals and prayers that have been forgotten and waiting to be actioned. I would have learned concepts and had reflections that would have shaped me to be a better young woman then, leading to a better older woman now. OMAR SULEIMAN------------------------------------------A must-have intimate journal to guide you through Ramadan and deepen your individual connection to Allah for the year ahead.

Ramadan Reflections: A Guided Journal: 30 days of healing

The three parts are the past, present, and future- and each chapter covers a deen related topic that covers an issue within these times. Each chapter is on the important issues that affect us daily such as forgiving others, responsibility, love, life auditing, difficulties, hope and private deeds. Ramadan Reflections is pretty much a roadmap for our lives; the reason, the seasons, the battles, and Our Merciful Lord, Whom she proudly shows off by some of His Magnificent Names and Attributes and Whom I proudly love more. This book is an invaluable tool for finding a deeper spiritual connection to the holy month of Ramadan.This Ramadan journal is tailored to women with a busy life who want to find time to focus on their spiritual ideals and Instill journaling as a habit daily to see their goals bloom into reality! Last but not least, I feel there is a place for everyone in this book simply because it’s a journey of the soul ��� for Muslims, non-Muslims, for people of no faith – it will move you in some way and just connect with yourself.

Ramadan Journal PDF | PDF | Hadith | Fasting - Scribd Ramadan Journal PDF | PDF | Hadith | Fasting - Scribd

I was moved to tears from the introduction alone and as I read I silently thanked Allah for blessing me with the opportunity to read the book at the time that I did. These have been beautifully woven together in such a delicate and instructional way that blends fear and hope for ourselves as a means of connecting with our Creator. Please enjoy all of our free creative Islamic resources, for islamic studies classes or at home with the family.It is for you, whatever your physical, spiritual or emotional state to reflect during Ramadan and beyond! The same applies to the Qur’an Mind Map: they are note taking pages and you might need to print out more as you go.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment