276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Paw Buddy Paw Buddy Dog Brush

£8£16.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Buddy Mom Wine Tumbler With Name Fur Mom Dog Lover 12oz - Fur Mama Tumbler Christmas Best Gift For Mom Dog Owner - Cute Dog Paw Tumbler I wanted to express my sincere appreciation for Angelo's exceptional support in facilitating the replacement of my faulty Boot Buddy product. Angelo's responsiveness and commitment to ensuring customer satisfaction have been truly remarkable. Thanks to his assistance, the issue was resolved smoothly, and I couldn't be happier with the outcome. Kudos to Angelo for going above and beyond to make this process hassle-free and ensuring I can enjoy my Boot Buddy to the fullest. Great job, Angelo! It has a comb on one end, a brush on the other, and when you squeeze the bottle water comes out the centre of the brush. Delivered directly from Boot Buddy: please allow 7 - 10 working days for delivery to UK only (including Islands and Northern Ireland) KEEP YOUR PETS CLEAN AND HEALTHY - Our pet paw cleaner and combing tool not only helps to remove dirt, debris, and loose hair, but massages your pet's paws, stimulating blood flow & promoting paw health. This dog paw brush also works as a cat paw cleaner.

The brand new Paw Buddy 2.0 allows you to clean your muddy puppy wherever you are.Enjoy the outdoors daily with peace of mind knowing that your pup's paws are clean and comfortable.Keep your pups paws clean with the Paw Buddy! Just fill it with 300ml of water and it’s ready to go! Waterproof material with Non-slip soles give your dog better control and protect paws from the cold weather and sharp stuff . ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY - On average, the Mud Daddy can use around 90% less water than a hose pipe, and 80% less water than a jet pressure washer, making this both friendly to the environment, and a cost-effective solution. GET RID OF DIRT & DEBRIS CAUSING TANGLES AND MATS IN SECONDS! - Our premium quality muddy paws cleaner and combing tool removes dirt and debris causing stubborn knots and mats from your pet's fur effortlessly, making cleaning time a breeze.

Would definitely recommend a bootbuddy for all shoe cleaning needs. It's a permanent fixture in the boot of my car and kit bag! Keep collections to yourself or inspire other shoppers! Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places. IDEAL FOR EVERYDAY MUDDY PAW CLEANING & PET HAIR REMOVAL – The Paw Buddy is a highly convenient, durable and efficient product that is able to clean all the dirt on paws. The comb attachment is ideal for removing unwanted pet hair or gentle grooming.SILENT ACTION - With our unique design that uses water pressure rather than any type of motor, its silent action is perfect for use on dogs and horses.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment