276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Heated Vibration Bra, USB Rechargeable Breast Enhancement Shaping Beautiful Chest for Improve Breast Health

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Elemental creates quality thermal bras designed with the needs of breast cancer survivors (and previvors) in mind. They pride themselves on their uniquely functional, innovative bras made to be warm, comfortable, and beautiful.

Let’s not forget about trying to find a bra that is comfortable to wear after surgery. For me, this was one of the lowest points during my breast cancer journey. I had a piece of my womanhood taken away from me, I was newly engaged, extremely self-conscious, and it was all but impossible to look beautiful and be sexy for my betrothed. Nothing fit right. I couldn’t find a bra that was comfortable. I was miserable. You'll love the seamless design that makes it invisible under your clothes. And with removable cups, you can choose when and how much lift you prefer. The fit is dang-near close to customizable by using your band measurement and cup size to determine the best size best for your body. While it's very pricey, you'll get plenty of use out of it. Just note that the fit is snug at first, but it will relax with wear. I’m super excited to share the Elemental Bra with you. I know that being a breast cancer survivor has a fair share of struggles. Finding the perfect bra no longer has to be one of them. Brilliantly Warm is informed by a four-year development cycle that included an examination of a number of fabrics and heating solutions, and user testing and research into how people perceive temperature. Brilliantly Warm’s lab-tested warming technology is designed for safe everyday wear and can be paired with almost any bra. Post-surgery, I couldn’t find the right kind of long-term support for navigating life after a mastectomy or breast cancer. That’s why I started Brilliantly – a community focused on fostering resilience, acceptance, and belonging,” added Carbone. “It not only serves as a resource for women navigating what it means to be whole, it creates opportunities for us to connect and inspire each other.“

Shop The Best Cooling Bras

The bra comes with matching shorts, but is not being offered for general sale. Instead the set is being viewed as a prototype product, the first step towards mass-producing eco-friendly clothing. We hope this will not only help prevent global warming but also provide a little fashion chic to the office," the company said in a statement. We use this ingenious fabric in a wide range of our gear for different sports - from running to golf, football to gym training, basketball and more.

When it starts to get balmy, having one of the best cooling bras for hot weather will save the day and keep you dry. Shop The Best Cooling Bras Since her surgery, a few things have changed for her — namely, the kind of bras she wears. “Underwire will never work for me again. [The] shape and give is not the same since surgery,” Wieser told HuffPost. Since there are new cooling bras coming out and their performance can change over time, we're still wearing and testing these bras at home, and we'll keep updating our list as we learn more from our tests.

2. This Fan-Favorite Bra With Extra Lift

While staying cool is your top priority when shopping for a cooling bra, you don't want to skimp on style, either. Enter the Maidenform Pure Comfort Lace Bralette. There's no cooling technology per se, but the delicate lace design naturally allows for plenty of airflow. Plus, it's objectively beautiful, with scalloped lace trim and convertible straps that make it possible to fit underneath all your summer tanks—even halters. Lingerie giant Triumph unveiled the bra months after PM Junichiro Koizumi urged Japan's office workers to ditch ties to save on air conditioning. Hated bras are used as fashion items, especially for women's wear. They are made from cotton, polyester, and other blend materials to keep the body warm and comfortable. This is a sponsored post made in partnership with Elemental. However, all opinions are my own.#sponsored #braimprovementmovement

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment