276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Selfpackaging Cardboard Christmas Tree - M

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Designed for self-decoration and available in white or brown recycled corrugated cardboard, each set consists of a four foot 3D tree, a 3D star and twenty 3D baubles. Step 3: Make a bigger star using a template you can print online or use another star you may already have as a stencil. Our cardboard bauble boxes will keep your treasured family ornaments safe in the attic for next year. I’m not adversed to the idea per se, but I don’t like having to transport the tree on and off the island where I live, watering it to try and keep it alive and deal with all the dropped needles.

The fun of the tree is that each year we build it, paint it, and decorate it — and at the end of the season we recycle it.Can be used for crafts, Christmas,Christening, Easter, birthday,wedding guestbook, jewellery stand,Wishing tree etc.

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. I keep thinking I need to put them on Craig’s List so someone else who’s crazy enough to move can benefit.

The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. Not only are we saving money, doing something fun together but the outcome of the tree is beautiful. Finally, we wrapped the fairy lights around the ‘branches’ and hung all of our decorations from the little LEDs themselves as there were no actual to branches to do it from! The display is designed with a tree shape in which shelves of varying sizes are arranged from the bottom to the top of the structure. Kid-Eco produce a fantastic range of innovative, highly interactive, safe and affordable cardboard playhouses; designed and manufactured in the UK from recycled corrugated cardboard.

In the mid-1800s, Prince Albert brought Queen Victoria a tree from Germany and it was placed in Windsor Castle. It's great to keep in either the boys' room or the playroom after we get our real tree as it's a little smaller. Once the paint has dried, flip the fluted cardboard tree over (fluted side facing down) and apply painters tape around the edges and down the middle.Step 4: When the star ornaments have dried, thread a piece off raffia through the holes of the smaller stars and tie a double knot. Third level cut outThere was still some cardboard left, so we did a third level with three 25cm sections. If you use 100 light strand like I did, it won’t matter anyway because that many lights will make the entire tree glow, no matter where the bulbs are placed. Besides colouring and painting opportunities, features have been included in the design to facilitate the hanging of traditional decorations such as tinsel, ribbons and LED fairly lights!

The plan is to decorate the room in a Winter Woodland theme but I didn’t want to decorate a regular tree for in here.

With your box cutter, carefully slice down the pencil line, being sure to only pierce one side of the cardboard (leave the side that’s face-down intact). The purpose of the datr cookie is to identify the web browser being used to connect to Facebook independent of the logged in user. On Etsy, you can find a wide range of cardboard tree online in India, from one-of-a-kind handcrafted options to vintage treasures ready to be loved again.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment