276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hot Wheels minecraft - vehicle Ocelot - Character cars - New

£4.995£9.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

You open your brand new Hot Wheels and give it a quick roll across the table only to find it skid to a halt because one of the wheels is on backwards. And when I saw this truck, it was like a pickup truck with a forklift on it grabbing a dumpster and then tipping it over to dump it into the larger garbage truck, I thought – “That’s a perfect metaphor. This idea of taking popular characters that everyone knows and loves and transforming those characters into cars.

Anyway, don’t hesitate to make the Redstone Monstrosity part of your collection, and be sure to clue me into any little cool details that Hot Wheels included! To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Assuming I’ll see the Spider again someday I’ll replace him to be be sure, but by the time you read this, I’ll have him patched up.

It sounds plenty cool and all that, but it also sounds like one of those things with a high learning curve and one of those things that necessitates a good bit of time and attention to fully appreciate. I studied automotive design at ArtCenter and after ten years in the industry, Mattel actually reached out to me out of the blue and asked if I would be interested in joining the team here.

The only difference between those models were the exclusive cards which featured six different characters from the game. Its quirky little claim to fame is the half-open trunk revealing a cube of “Minecraft-dirt” – those little cross-sectional blocks of the ground showing both the grass and underlying substrate that have become a well-known symbol for the game.There’s a whole rigid set of guidelines that we go by that enable the car to perform well on a track and on various types of track, so there’s a lot of thinking involved in creating a car for Hot Wheels. It’s got that classic blocky Minecraft look to it, like it sprang forth straight from an 8-bit screen. So it’s sort of like a lowrider vehicle that you would expect to be wandering around, just kind of cruising around. This Skeleton comes close to looking like a dragster, though there is some implied “boniness” created by the gaps and angles.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment